Weird Yahoo Issue - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Weird Yahoo Issue

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Weird Yahoo Issue

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:23 am

when checking the probable starters (pitchers) on my free agent list, it only shows 2 at a time. it was doing this to me last night and now again today. when i go to check, it only says marcum and wakefield. anybody have a similar problem?

(did you think this was going to be a cueto rant?? :-b )

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Weird Yahoo Issue

Postby JOBA » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:35 am

Yeah, its done the same for me the last couple of days. Didnt do that last year if I remember correctly.
JOBA
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:44 am

Do you mean on the Players page? If so, I have reason to believe we're getting flakey data from our provider on that. I'm trying to track down what exactly that is about.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 56)

Postby AussieDodger » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:48 am

Snakes Gould wrote:when checking the probable starters (pitchers) on my free agent list, it only shows 2 at a time. it was doing this to me last night and now again today. when i go to check, it only says marcum and wakefield. anybody have a similar problem?

(did you think this was going to be a cueto rant?? :-b )

What, this isn't about Cueto?

In a couple of my leagues I have had a full complement of probables, then the same day it has been cut to one or two without anyone being picked up.
Genie will be on the case don't worry ;-D
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 19)

Postby AussieDodger » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:49 am

If you are having trouble finding probables while Yahoo is fixing it, Bwanna's add-on stuff is extremely helpful ;-D
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 19)

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:Do you mean on the Players page? If so, I have reason to believe we're getting flakey data from our provider on that. I'm trying to track down what exactly that is about.

when i click players and then filter for tomorrow's probables, its only showing 2 pitchers for me. has done this for the last 2-3 days.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Yeah. In the meantime I just pull up the SP list and go page to page looking for the ^'s. Only have had to do it a couple o' times though.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:50 pm

Yup. As I posted in the other thread on this issue, we're aware of it. It is a data issue, so I can fix it at any point in time, but then it automatically happens again later. We thought we had it locked down last night, but that isn't the case. Thanks for bringing it to our attention (love how detail oriented you guys are); hopefully we'll get this fixed soon.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 56)

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:Yup. As I posted in the other thread on this issue, we're aware of it. It is a data issue, so I can fix it at any point in time, but then it automatically happens again later. We thought we had it locked down last night, but that isn't the case. Thanks for bringing it to our attention (love how detail oriented you guys are); hopefully we'll get this fixed soon.

no problem. i thought it was just me or something. ;-D thanks for the quick responses FSG as always.

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SlightlyStoopid » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:39 am

I see this is still happening. Wierd how the ^ appears next to them but it doesn't register that they are starting? If it's a data problem how does they system know to put the ^ then? Frustrating since i play in a roto league that counts has IP as a scoring cat and I like to spot start as much as I can.
SlightlyStoopid
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers