Gameday Audio Not Working In Firefox? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Gameday Audio Not Working In Firefox?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Gameday Audio Not Working In Firefox?

Postby Jschmuck2 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Ugh - it sounds like ass with Silverlight and won't work with WMP.

WTF - I PAID for this?
Image
Jschmuck2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 410
Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Gameday Audio Not Working In Firefox?

Postby great gretzky » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:18 pm

I had that problem too. Just went with IE, kind of dumb though.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3769
Joined: 3 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Gameday Audio Not Working In Firefox?

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:19 pm

Jschmuck2 wrote:Ugh - it sounds like ass with Silverlight and won't work with WMP.

WTF - I PAID for this?


It's working fine for me - there is another thread here that warned me not to touch Silverlight so I didn't.

Thank you cafe. ;-D
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: Gameday Audio Not Working In Firefox?

Postby Jschmuck2 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
Jschmuck2 wrote:Ugh - it sounds like ass with Silverlight and won't work with WMP.

WTF - I PAID for this?


It's working fine for me - there is another thread here that warned me not to touch Silverlight so I didn't.

Thank you cafe. ;-D


It's working fine for you with WMP and Firefox?
Image
Jschmuck2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 410
Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Gameday Audio Not Working In Firefox?

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Jschmuck2 wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
Jschmuck2 wrote:Ugh - it sounds like ass with Silverlight and won't work with WMP.

WTF - I PAID for this?


It's working fine for me - there is another thread here that warned me not to touch Silverlight so I didn't.

Thank you cafe. ;-D


It's working fine for you with WMP and Firefox?


I am using Firefox, but not WMP. I just clicked on use original player on the mlb.com gameday site.
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Aug. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
Tampa Bay at Toronto
(1:07 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Seattle at Boston
(1:35 pm)
Baltimore at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
San Francisco at Washington
(4:05 pm)
Houston at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
St. Louis at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Pittsburgh at Milwaukee
(7:10 pm)
Atlanta at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
Miami at Colorado
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Texas
(8:25 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(9:05 pm)
NY Mets at LA Dodgers
(9:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact