Website - Tells Which Fantasy Players DO NOT Play - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Website - Tells Which Fantasy Players DO NOT Play

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Website - Tells Which Fantasy Players DO NOT Play

Postby great gretzky » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:36 am

I don't think it is being an ahole to comment like that, considering it's basically the essence of the game. I wouldn't go to car and driver's website and post a question on the forums about "which one is the gas pedal"?

anyway, I think what he is asking is he can just use the opponents tab if he is on yahoo, or he can you know look at the schedule on espn.com, cnnsi.com, yahoo.com, cbssportsline.com, mlb.com, etc.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Jury » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:57 pm

great gretzky wrote:I don't think it is being an ahole to comment like that, considering it's basically the essence of the game. I wouldn't go to car and driver's website and post a question on the forums about "which one is the gas pedal"?

anyway, I think what he is asking is he can just use the opponents tab if he is on yahoo, or he can you know look at the schedule on espn.com, cnnsi.com, yahoo.com, cbssportsline.com, mlb.com, etc.

Yes, Yahoo is probably the easiest way.
And if he's not playing in a Yahoo league, he could create his own custom league and rosters, and just go there to check his team's schedule for the week.

The OP's initial statement of "I'm getting tired of checking which teams play on which day" gives the impression that he/she is playing the wrong game. Maybe if you're looking for a more convenient way that you've missed or that others might know of, then that would be a better way to approach this question. If you're "tired of checking" things... well, fantasy baseball is all about checking things.
[quote:4fef447375="Geek"]The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.[/quote]
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

Postby DSheppard » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:05 am

This does make me wish that yahoo would allow you to automate lineup control. For my real league of course i want to control everything, but for public yahoo leagues i just entered because i wanted to draft again, i kind of wish it would move guys in/out with days off by itself.
DSheppard
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers