Yahoo Stattracker problems - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Stattracker problems

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo Stattracker problems

Postby howie789 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:11 pm

Today- as I enter the applet- there is no arrow on the right of the box to scroll down. So I can't see half of my opponents batters and pitchers stats- anyone have the same problem?
howie789
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker problems

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:22 pm

Per the other gargantuan StatTracker thread, StatTracker got wider today to accomodate leagues with more stats. Is it possible you aren't looking at the far right side of your window? Possibly off your screen?
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 42)

Postby higherpie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:04 pm

howie789 wrote:Today- as I enter the applet- there is no arrow on the right of the box to scroll down. So I can't see half of my opponents batters and pitchers stats- anyone have the same problem?

Try maximizing your window. The browser's scroll bar might be "hiding" the StatTracker scroll bar.
higherpie
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 4)

Postby KTW_UF » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:48 pm

how is it any wider? i maximize it and still have to scroll. piece of crap. unless im doing something wrong.
KTW_UF
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby higherpie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 pm

KTW_UF wrote:how is it any wider? i maximize it and still have to scroll. piece of crap. unless im doing something wrong.

It's wider by, oh I dunno, 150 pixels? So it's just not as wide as it could be. Yet. B-)
higherpie
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 4)

Postby nicster951 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm having the exact some problem, there is no way to scroll further to the right, also the information won't update. I start it and it sits stale
nicster951
T-Ball Trainer

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:53 pm

nicster951 wrote:I'm having the exact some problem, there is no way to scroll further to the right, also the information won't update. I start it and it sits stale

re: not updating

Adobe gave us a pleasant little surprise that has kept me busy for the last few days. For people who had the newest version of Flash, it would cause StatTracker/GameChannel to not update. About 20 minutes after you posted this, we believe we pushed a fix. Please try again now. If you are still not seeing updates, please refresh to make sure you have the most current version of the Flash app. If it still doesn't update, please lemme know.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby ILoveBush » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:52 pm

I am still having problems with Stattracker. It is still showing old games and old stats. I am pretty sure I have the newest version of flash. Anyone else having problems? Know how to fix it?
Dave not George W
ILoveBush
College Coach
College Coach

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 pm

I'm having a problem with StatTracker as well...I can't buy it. :-t

Every time I try to purchase it, I get to the screen where you confirm, and I get a message saying there is a temporary problem, except it's lasted for over a week now. It says to contact Yahoo! Customer Care (15) but doesn't give any contact info. I sent an email to some customer help thing I found after searching, but never got a response.

I hate to sound so grouchy about it, but it's getting a bit ridiculous.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:45 pm

re: not updating
The only outstanding problem I know in this area involves Windows, usually Vista in particular, "helping" you out and blocking traffic on ports that are required by StatTracker/GameChannel. If disabling the Windows Firewall makes things work, then perhaps I can help tell you how to make it work with the firewall enabled. If you can get Windows out of the way and it still doesn't work, that would be news to me, and I'd need to learn more.

re: not being able to purchase
So the most common cause of this that I know is if something is funny with your account/wallet. Likely candidates are that the credit card you have on record with wallet has expired, or if you somehow have no birthdate associated with your account. Take a quick look - if it is neither of those, PM me your Yahoo ID (NOT your password), and I'll try to get someone in customer care to take a look. I prefer it when the customers can give us money...
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers