JJ Putz hits DL???? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

JJ Putz hits DL????

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby angels7777 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:32 am

does anyone know why Batista is closing out the game tonight and about to get the save?
5x5 H2H, NK 10 tms

C-
1- Fielder
2- Carpenter
3- Wright
SS- Desmond
OF- J. Upton, Trout, Heyward
UTL- Werth
BN- E. Cab
SP- Hamls, Gio, Latos, Tehran, D. Salzar, Lirano, Grza, Kluber, Lincum, Lacky
RP- Cishek, Veras, Soria, Brothers, Hawkins
DL- Crain
angels7777
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafeholic
Posts: 6008
(Past Year: 500)
Joined: 25 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby bodaflack » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:33 am

batista? wtf?
bodaflack
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby Tigers2006 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:36 am

Lowe has pitched the past two straight days; they're giving him the night off to rest. Lowe's the replacement for Putz.
Tigers2006
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 120
Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby bodaflack » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:43 am

does this mean Batista is going to miss his start on Saturday?
bodaflack
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:50 am

M-Bat time! hope he keeps the job.
Image
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 6508
Joined: 18 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: City of Grigori

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby jlm53089 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:55 am

I picked up Batista just in case.
But I have a feeling Lowe will be the closer...
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby Montana168 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:56 am

batista won't be the closer. the only reason lowe wasn't out there was, like it was previously stated, was because he has pitched the 2 previous days.
Image
Montana168
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1458
Joined: 12 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:26 am

bodaflack wrote:does this mean Batista is going to miss his start on Saturday?


i heard he was going to be skipper regardless because of the off day.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:51 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
bodaflack wrote:does this mean Batista is going to miss his start on Saturday?


i heard he was going to be skipper regardless because of the off day.


Image

Kind of strange, but if you say so Snakes. :-D
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Re: JJ Putz hits DL????

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:12 am

Simulacrum wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
bodaflack wrote:does this mean Batista is going to miss his start on Saturday?


i heard he was going to be skipper regardless because of the off day.


Image

Kind of strange, but if you say so Snakes. :-D


hahaha. sorry its late. skipped****!
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Apr. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Cleveland
(1:05 pm)
LA Angels at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Seattle at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Atlanta at NY Mets
(1:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(1:35 pm)
St. Louis at Washington
(1:35 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(1:40 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Kansas City
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(3:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at LA Dodgers
(4:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Baltimore at Boston
(7:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact