1 spot open for pay league TONIGHT CBS 5x5 DESPERATE - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

1 spot open for pay league TONIGHT CBS 5x5 DESPERATE

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

1 spot open for pay league TONIGHT CBS 5x5 DESPERATE

Postby shawnlesky » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:55 am

Entry fee is $115 and must pay via PayPal. We run three leagues. This league is a twin of our first roto league. We're using retroactive stats. The players you draft will be locked into week one through the 6th of April. You can have them changed in week one any way you want, but you must draft a legal team and they'll earn all stats already accumulated from the time the season started.

We do 100% payout so $100 of your entry goes to prize money of $600/400/200 for 1st/2nd/3rd respectively while around $12 goes toward your share of the $129.99 console through CBS commissioner while the other $3 and changes covers the PayPal fee to accept your payment. There's typically around $10.00 if that when it's all said and done and we give everybody who wants access to our rotoworld draft guide to make up for it.

Gotta get to me right away at shawn@lesky.org or AIM shawnlesky or just call me at 814-541-9694 (Leave a message if I can't pick up right away as I run a computer business and if I have customers. . . you get the idea. Anyhow, draft is 8PM tonight and we run some of the best leagues around and you can have as many testimonials from past members as you want to listen to. Any of the names on the graphic and dozens of others will vouch for our leagues which we've been running for seven or eight years now (including football).

This graphic is for our first league so everything is correct on it EXCEPT for the users (though many double) and the draft date of course.
We're running 3 leagues this year, all through CBS Commissioner. $115 entry fee. $600/$400/$200 for places 1/2/3. One league drafts tonight and we need 1 owner (Mar 26), the first roto league is full. . .and the third league is Apr 2 and has 1 vacancy.
shawnlesky
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 1 spot open for pay league TONIGHT CBS 5x5 DESPERATE

Postby Drdobs » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:31 am

Gotta join this league... excellent group!! We need one more... come on!
Drdobs
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds