PLEASE HELP! CBS Sportsline lineup change issue - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

PLEASE HELP! CBS Sportsline lineup change issue

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

PLEASE HELP! CBS Sportsline lineup change issue

Postby wazzeus » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:45 am

Hi there. I'm new to CBS, and the help center doesn't seem to be working. I would appreciate any insight into the following problem:

My league is set up to make weekly roster changes effective on Thursdays. We had our draft Sunday, March 30. We want the Japan games to count, so I selected "copy rosters back." Problem is, when I click on "Set lineup," which I want to do for the week's games beginning April 3, the outlook shows games beginning April 10. This is listed as "Period 2"; when I click on "Period 1," it shows 3/25 through 3/31. So there seems to be a week missing.

Will the changes we make before Thursday be effective April 3 even though the outlook shows 4/10-4/16? This hiccup could be a deal-breaker for our league, so I really hope this can be resolved. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
wazzeus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: PLEASE HELP! CBS Sportsline lineup change issue

Postby BabySitler » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:22 am

Oh, man... I didn't notice that when I changed the "Scoring Periods." What the hell is going on? And you're right, the Help Center seems to be shut down - CBS has been beautiful for a couple years, but seems to be breaking down.
"The Greeks didn't write obituaries, they only asked one question: Did he have passion?"
BabySitler
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner