TIP: Best way to ask for help and get solid answers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

TIP: Best way to ask for help and get solid answers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: TIP: Best way to ask for help and get solid answers

Postby bigguy1551 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:22 am

How do you enter a link?
bigguy1551
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Philly_05 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:02 pm

mcmbpd wrote:Good idea, and I totally agree. For some reason though I always try my best to answer as many questions as I think I can provide quality input on, but I hardly ever get any replies to my questions. It kind of sucks to offer others help and then look and see that nobody will reply to your questions even though you supply all the pertinent infomation that you're talking about above. Reciprocation would be nice

I agree with what mcmbpd is saying ^. It would be even nice if people would actually WHIR when they say they will. You shouldn't put that in your topic if you have no intentions on doing so. :-t
Philly_05
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 635)

Postby jonboycubs » Fri May 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Philly_05 wrote:
mcmbpd wrote:Good idea, and I totally agree. For some reason though I always try my best to answer as many questions as I think I can provide quality input on, but I hardly ever get any replies to my questions. It kind of sucks to offer others help and then look and see that nobody will reply to your questions even though you supply all the pertinent infomation that you're talking about above. Reciprocation would be nice

I agree with what mcmbpd is saying ^. It would be even nice if people would actually WHIR when they say they will. You shouldn't put that in your topic if you have no intentions on doing so. :-t

Exactly, if your not going to help in return then do not put it, that is fine, I will answer those that I can WHIR or not, but if you say it do it, I think some just say it so they can get more answers then they bail
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1094)

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions