3 More Spots Left In NEW Yahoo Keeper League.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

3 More Spots Left In NEW Yahoo Keeper League....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3 More Spots Left In NEW Yahoo Keeper League....

Postby Joe Mauer » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:57 am

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST FIRST. THANKS.

I know I have another post on here authored by me advertising this same league, but I wanted to put it out in the forefront that three spots remain open in our league. You may join the league, but there are some things you should know first. After reading this if you are still very interested in joining, please contact me at the email address listed at the end of this post and I will reply to any questions and include the league signup info if desired.

You must know the following before you join if you want to join:

A. It will be a 16 team league.

B. It will be head-2-head format.

C. Everything is decided by a league vote and a majority vote on something (or a simple majority in some cases) will decided what the league does. This is done issue by issue. Thus, you probably won't get everything your way, but at least you have a vote. Also, many have already voted and some categories have been closed to voting because a majority or simple majority has already been met. So, you really need not vote on those categories. But, you should read all posts from the St. Paul Sluggers (me, the comish) and you have the right to vote on things that have not been decided in stone yet. However, if you only wish to vote on a few things then that is up to you, but please state as such so I and the league knows you are not voting on any of the other issues and that you'll go with whatever the league decides. Be forewarned, that there are a lot of posts already.

D. Only join if you will committ at trying your best all season long to win each week no matter how good or bad your team is. We only want active and dedicated owners.

E. The draft will begin after all league issues have been voted on and decided. I anticipate us beginning drafting before Feb. 30th, hopefully much sooner than that. The draft will take place on the league website message board so you will have to commit yourself to checking that page often.

E. At this point it's first come, first served. Once those 3 spots fill up then the league is full. So join up asap and vote on things right away so we can get the draft going.

Ok, I think that's it. Good to have you if you get in!

Thanks,
Joe Mauer (St. Paul Sluggers team owner and league commish).

My Email Addy:

mailto:pruchastars@yahoo.com

Pierz,Castro,Tulo,Espinosa,Gyorko,Goldschmidt,Encarna,Howard,Carter,Cespedes,Marte,Soriano,Brown,Ludwick,Smoak
Strasbg,King F,Harvey,Scherzer,Teheran,Street,Jansen,Hernandez
BA 5,HR 9.5,R 4,RBI 6,SB 2,ERA 12,H+S 8,K 11,W 7.5,WHIP 11,TOT 76 pt 3rd
Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Standing outside the Metrodome singing "We're going to win Twins, We're going to score...."

Postby Joe Mauer » Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:43 pm

Now there is just one spot left! I'll email you with league signup info once you email me. First one in gets the spot. I'll be at work today from NOON CST till roughly 10:30 PM CST and will not be checking my email during that time. I will do so after I get home and send out league info to anyone that asked in an email to me.

Pierz,Castro,Tulo,Espinosa,Gyorko,Goldschmidt,Encarna,Howard,Carter,Cespedes,Marte,Soriano,Brown,Ludwick,Smoak
Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Location: Standing outside the Metrodome singing "We're going to win Twins, We're going to score...."

Postby Joe Mauer » Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:23 pm

Still just one spot left in this 16 team keeper league. Email me for signup info. Looking for someone to sign up and vote on a few things asap today!

mailto:pruchastars@yahoo.com

Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Joe Mauer » Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:52 pm

LEAGUE IS CLOSED. ;-D

Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Classifieds