ROTOLEAGUE AUTOPICK DRAFT DETAILS INSIDE: - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

ROTOLEAGUE AUTOPICK DRAFT DETAILS INSIDE:

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

ROTOLEAGUE AUTOPICK DRAFT DETAILS INSIDE:

Postby HARDLINE » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:20 pm

I HAVE CREATED A LEAGUE IN YAHOO THAT IS AUTOPICK/ROTO.

I HAVE ALREADY POSTED MY REQUIREMENTS IN THE LEAGUE, BUT HERE IS A COPY OF IT TO LET YOU GET A FEEL OF IT:

HEY AND WELCOME SKIPPERS!!!

Listen i have alot to say, and let me apologize in advance for this...because it is LONG.....but if i don't make it clear it won't be fun for everyone....Here are the rules.

1. HAVE TO BE ACTIVE ALL YEAR (this means 162 games).

2. NO COLLUSION.

3. SMACK TALKING IS COOL AND ALL THAT BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BASH SOMEONE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUBSTANCE (GOOD REASON) for BASHING THEM

4. I AM LETTING THE LEAGUE VOTE ON TRADES...It WILL NOT BE COMISSIONER BASED.

5. I am considering taking it to a live draft possibly, BUT EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY MANAGER HAS TO AGREE TO IT.

6. BEFORE THE DRAFT I AM GOING TO ASK EVERY MANAGER IF THEY ARE READY TO PLAY. I WILL EMAIL YOU (IF AVAILABLE) and let you know the league is full and to see if you need more time to rank your players. I will also post it in the league forum. ANY MANAGER THAT DOES NOT ANSWER WITHIN A 2-3 DAY PERIOD WILL BE DELETED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK IN THE LEAGUE AS WE WILL MAKE ROOM FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

7. IF ANYBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY THE STATS ARE SCORED FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW.........IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU WANT SOME EXTRA STATS ADDED TO THE SCORING I WILL TALK IT OVER WITH THE ENTIRE LEAGUE AND SEE ABOUT PUTTING IT IN.

8. I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO ELABORATE ABOUT ALL OF THIS STUFF, BUT IN YEARS PAST THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT ONE A**#?%# WHO WAIVED HIS WHOLE TEAM AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON AND WOULD NOT BE ACTIVE, AND THEN YOU ALSO HAVE THOSE F*?!#*s THAT WANT TO QUIT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET THEIR TEAM OUT OF THE CELLAR.....IT'S A COMPETITIVE LEAGUE FOLKS....PLAY IT, LOVE IT........LIVE IT (OK YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IT BUT JUST ACT LIKE YOU DO AND WE WON'T SAY ANYTHING)

9. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO HEAR YOU GUYS OUT!!!!!!!!

10. PLAY LIKE HELL!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT IF YOU GUYS/LADIES THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ALL OF THIS FEEL FREE TO JOIN AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS

LEAGUE NAME: FOR LOVE OF THE GAME
LEAGUE PASSWORD: noquitters
HARDLINE

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds