Retroactive Stats - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Retroactive Stats

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Retroactive Stats

Postby jrt » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:05 pm

I've been having a very hard time getting an answer to the following question concerning Retroactive Stats in my Yahoo Rotisserie League.

My league is in pre-draft mode, and the draft is taking place after the start of the season.

The Yahoo Rules page states the following: "The commissioner may choose to use this option during the league creation or set it at any time prior to the draft date via the Edit League Settings page. Retroactive stats always go back to the beginning of the regular season. Once your league's draft is complete, this setting cannot be changed."

When I set up my league however, there was no option asking if I wanted to use Retroactive Stats. Now, when I go to the Commissioner Tools and Edit League Settings page, the "Edit Retroactive Date" option is not in hyper-text, meaning I cannot select it, even though I can choose several of the other options on that page.

I really do not want to be stuck post-draft without having the retro feature active, but I cannot find the appropriate place to activate it.

I have tried sending several messages to Yahoo, but I keep getting canned messages in response that do not address my problem.

Please help!!!!!!
Last edited by jrt on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jrt
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Retroactive Stats

Postby Chicago 2 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:16 am

This option isn't available until post draft and I believe you have to wait so many days till you have the option of setting retroactive stats. So sometime after the draft you will be able to select the retroactive option, commish of my league last year had to do this.

I'm sure you saw this explaining how Retroactive Stats work.

Surprised they haven't responded to your messages, usually they respond fairly quickly and help with the problem.
Chicago 2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jrt » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 am

Thanks Chicago 2.

I really appreciate your help.

BTW, it's not that Yahoo didn't respond, it's just that they kept quoting to me from the Rules, which expressly state that the Retro Stats feature cannot be changed after the draft. This information is apparently completely false.
Last edited by jrt on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jrt
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Chicago 2 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:03 pm

jrt wrote:Thanks Chicago 2.

I really appreciate your help.

BTW, it's not that Yahoo didn't respond, it's just that they kept quoting to me from the Rules, which expressly state that the Retro Stats feature cannot be changed after the draft. This information is apparently is completely false.

Yeah their rules kinda contradicts itself lol.

Once your league's draft is complete, this setting cannot be changed.

After your league has drafted, the commissioner will have the next fourteen days to select the date on which your retroactive stats will be run—there will be seven days from which to choose.

So apparently once leagues draft is complete setting cant be changed but, after your league has been drafted your able to set the retroactive date, they need to fix that.

No problem btw ;-D
Chicago 2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JRAMI » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:44 am

cool this helps me also!
JRAMI
Minor League Mentor