Boston - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Boston

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Boston

Postby eviljoshing » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:05 pm

Could I get an Ells, Pedroia, Paplebon sig? My first one! Thanks in advance for any help. It's appreciated!
Image
eviljoshing
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 992
Joined: 3 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Boston

Postby abrage22 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:33 pm

If no one else is interested i can attempt to make one. im a beginner, but I will definetly try to make urs my best one yet ;-D .

Heres my recent sigs i've worked one if u want to c:
viewtopic.php?t=329324&start=20
I'll make urs 10 times better than those trust me ;-D

But if an experienced artist wants to help definetly go for it and tell me to get out the way ;-D :-D
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Boston

Postby abrage22 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:02 pm

here ya go:

Code: Select all
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll276/abrage22/PaplebonEllsbury.jpg


Image

i know im missing padroia but i think it would be much better with just the two, but if u stiil want him ill be more than happy to stick him in there, however he would cover the cool redsox logo %-6 .
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Boston

Postby abrage22 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:06 pm

and if u dont like it, please don't use it ;-D
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Boston

Postby eviljoshing » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 am

It's perfect! Thank you for the help! Is there a way to have it permanently inserted in all my cafe posts. I've been around forever and just never did this!
Image
eviljoshing
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 992
Joined: 3 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Boston

Postby eviljoshing » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:53 am

it's telling me the image is too big when I put the image around it. Am I doing something wrong?
Image
eviljoshing
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 992
Joined: 3 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Boston

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:25 am

eviljoshing wrote:it's telling me the image is too big when I put the image around it. Am I doing something wrong?


abrage should make this sig under 12 kb for it to work at the cafe.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Boston

Postby abrage22 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
eviljoshing wrote:it's telling me the image is too big when I put the image around it. Am I doing something wrong?


abrage should make this sig under 12 kb for it to work at the cafe.


DOH!
WHy is this!?!? i made it 400x100. is it because the pics are bigger than that??? but it only shows a certain amount in the sig, so i don't know why that would be it. anyone know how to do this or have a tutorial??? Sorry eviljoshing i'll try to get this fixed ASAP ;-D %-6
btw i use gimp
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Boston

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:14 pm

abrage22 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
eviljoshing wrote:it's telling me the image is too big when I put the image around it. Am I doing something wrong?


abrage should make this sig under 12 kb for it to work at the cafe.


DOH!
WHy is this!?!? i made it 400x100. is it because the pics are bigger than that??? but it only shows a certain amount in the sig, so i don't know why that would be it. anyone know how to do this or have a tutorial??? Sorry eviljoshing i'll try to get this fixed ASAP ;-D %-6
btw i use gimp


its not the actual pixel size (400x100), its the quality size. you have to reduce the quality to fit it under the cafe guidelines.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Boston

Postby abrage22 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:48 pm

k i got the quality type under 12 KB. but i tested it out and it says pics can't be over 100 pixels high???
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Jul. 28
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Diego at Atlanta
(12:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact