Yahoo question regarding Japan games. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Yahoo question regarding Japan games.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo question regarding Japan games.

Postby pangbones » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:35 am

So does anyone know exactly how lineups will work in a weekly H2H league with these 2 games being played in Japan? Tell me if I'm correct here. I have to have any Boston and Oakland players in my lineup by tomorrow, or they will not be able to play the entire first week. Anyone else I can change until the normal deadline. I'm just not sure if you could change a player on Sunday night, (the normal deadline for lineup changes), that has already played, or his team has already played.

Example: I have Beckett in my lineup, on Friday they announce he won't make his first start until week 2, could I take him out of my lineup Sunday night?
pangbones
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo question regarding Japan games.

Postby thecubsyear » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Tues AM game will count for week 1, which is 2 weeks long. If you have weekly changes you can change them once in the middle of the 2 weeks. I myself have a BOS player on my bench and unf my changes were locked yesterday.
thecubsyear
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo question regarding Japan games.

Postby pangbones » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:21 am

So you're saying I can start Ortiz for these 2 games in Japan, and then bench him (after he hits 3 HR's, and racks up 7 RBI), on Sunday?? :-? I guess it makes sense, but it seems it'd give a bit of an advantage to anyone with those players playing the 2 early games.
pangbones
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner