2 more Owners need to complete small H2H money league. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

2 more Owners need to complete small H2H money league.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2 more Owners need to complete small H2H money league.

Postby mickypags » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:02 am

To all prospective owners looking to participate in The Eight Men Out Fantasy Baseball League, yahoo (ID# 187700). The league is looking for two more owners. this will be a live on line draft set for Mon Mar 24 10:15pm EDT. Tthe League fee to join is $10.00 with 12 teams... that's a total of $120.00, the breakdown of the money will be ......League Champion= $50.00.......1st Place= $35.00....... 2nd Place = $25.00..... 3rd Place = $10.00
please do not join this league if you do not have any attentions of paying the $10.00 entry fee, or have me ask you all season long to send your money to me . you can send it via paypal to mickypags@aol.com or personal check to Mike Pagano 444 Merrimac Dr. Port Orange Florida, 32127
This is a Head to head league with daily roster moves.
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL
Stat Categories: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, CS, BB, AVG, SLAM, IP, W, SHO, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, K/9, BSV

if you see any categories you would like to be added or deleted before the season starts, please let me know I am always open to suggestions, nothing is written in stone, remember this is your league. I am sending 23 invites to manager/owners who have played with me before and who I have played with in the past, so it first come first gets in...any questions feel free to email me.
You can Email-me at mickypags@aol.com with any question you may have.

Thanks Mike The Commish.
mickypags
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds