Rate This Keeper Team For Eternal Happiness! WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Rate This Keeper Team For Eternal Happiness! WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rate This Keeper Team For Eternal Happiness! WHIR

Postby tucka07 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm

I like the offensive balance your team has, lot of guys with 20 HR 20 SB potential, however you may need another power guy in the lineup

boatload of potential with the SPs, looks like you have a lot of keepers there
tucka07
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby uscrichie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm

Not sure how you try to address deficiencies in a auction league, trades only?? How do free agent pickups work?

anyway, I like Uggla, and I'm less excited about Hardy. I think that Hardy will give you .270, and 20 HRs at best. If his avg dips down, then it might be time to switch gears and go with a SS with better avg. and more SB's. (Someone will show up with those #s that's available.) If you can trade Hardy, DO IT!!!!

Also, you told me you would drop Garko for Butler. Why? the more I look at it, the more I want to keep Garko (the only reason I like Butler as opposed to Garko is that he is 1B AND OF.) I think Garko is money for .290 +, 28 HR's, 100 RBI's. I mean, I could do alot worse. you think Butler will do that?

anyone else want to comment on my team, please feel free!!! I want different POV's!!!!

viewtopic.php?t=329932
uscrichie
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby runandhide21 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:24 pm

thanks for your help! i have to say along with others in this thread that I have never done a real auction draft myself but for the prices listed you seem to know what you are doing!! (joba for 2? rowand for 1? just to name a few) have to agree that I like garko this year in that sick CLE lineup and i would try to upgrade hardy as well (talk about a decline in production from beg to end last year)...other than that looks great to me and good luck!!
the way I dunk on you is gonna look unorthodoxed

Go Cards
runandhide21
College Coach
College Coach

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team