VICTORINO!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Contests and Showing Off

VICTORINO!!!

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Re: VICTORINO!!!

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:45 am

EverybodyHits wrote:yeah its just original pic w/ sharpened edges. i'm no good with cutting/backgrounds/lighting. but it's the avatar i was hoping to get comments on!!!!

BTW i did i find a sweet pic of Hamels in His follow-thru for my next sig !+) !+)


itd be better if you put a border on it ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: VICTORINO!!!

Postby abrage22 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:02 am

Snakes Gould wrote:
EverybodyHits wrote:yeah its just original pic w/ sharpened edges. i'm no good with cutting/backgrounds/lighting. but it's the avatar i was hoping to get comments on!!!!

BTW i did i find a sweet pic of Hamels in His follow-thru for my next sig !+) !+)


itd be better if you put a border on it ;-D

whats a border for?
I should look for how too put them in :-?
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: VICTORINO!!!

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:04 pm

abrage22 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
EverybodyHits wrote:yeah its just original pic w/ sharpened edges. i'm no good with cutting/backgrounds/lighting. but it's the avatar i was hoping to get comments on!!!!

BTW i did i find a sweet pic of Hamels in His follow-thru for my next sig !+) !+)


itd be better if you put a border on it ;-D

whats a border for?
I should look for how too put them in :-?


yes. look at your sig. you see the black outline around the outside? makes it look much better. ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Previous

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Apr. 19
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(1:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Cincinnati
(1:08 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(1:35 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(2:10 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(2:20 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Miami
(4:05 pm)
indoors
NY Mets at NY Mets
(7:05 pm)
Atlanta at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(7:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(7:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(8:05 pm)
Arizona at Arizona
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(8:40 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact