Searching for some Legitimate Fantasy Players... Interested? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Searching for some Legitimate Fantasy Players... Interested?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Searching for some Legitimate Fantasy Players... Interested?

Postby Drdobs » Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:14 am

Hello, I'm a three year veteran Fantasy Baseball player who's looking for some people who really love baseball and want to participate in a quality league full of high competition, good discussion and possibly an opportunity to make some money.

After scouring the net trying to find the best Fantasy game(s) out there, I settled on back to where I've played the past two years. Sporting News:

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/baseball

Type: Ultimate Fantasy Baseball
League Name: Play4Fun

I've purchased three teams of Ultimate Fantasy Baseball which is a 50Million salary cap league with free trades (albeit limited) and NO option to buy more, so RICH people don't have an advantage. The game scores points based on player performance and there are advantages to keeping on top of your game frequently. It's a great game and I HIGHLY recomend it as I've played every other type of Roto / Head-to-Head oriented game and find this to be the best.

Anyhow......... One downside to any fantasy baseball season is that players have a tendency toward the middle or the end of the year to get a little sloppy. That can get a bit frustrating. I want to play in a game where people really enjoy baseball and playing Fantasy.

I've just purchased a three team package and am either looking to get in touch with some players who would like to join my league "Play4Real" OR give me a league they KNOW is going to be solid so I can join that.

One other thing, I've found in other leagues, when money is on the line, it tends to keep people on their toes... For me, a pretty big Baseball fan, putting up $40 - $50 for a 7 months worth of entertainment is no big deal if it leads to some good competition as well some potential cash winnings at the end.

If this apeals to you in anyway, let me know at mailto:jon@inboxemail.com or reply here as I'd be willing to attempt to setup some type of Escrow account to handle these transactions..

Thanks for your time and good luck to all this year!

Jon
aka "CarlsbadCrush"
Drdobs
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Interest?

Postby Drdobs » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:37 pm

Somebody out there must have interest? Right?? :)
Drdobs
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds