Yahoo Server Problem - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Server Problem

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo Server Problem

Postby beatdrum » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:11 pm

I don't know if this has been covered exactly, but I'm in a Yahoo league that is supposed to draft tonight, but everyone in the league is seemingly getting the same error messages. It says that there is a temporary problem with the server. Then when you click on your team page, it says "you are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league". What's the deal?
beatdrum
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Server Problem

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:45 pm

beatdrum wrote:I don't know if this has been covered exactly, but I'm in a Yahoo league that is supposed to draft tonight, but everyone in the league is seemingly getting the same error messages. It says that there is a temporary problem with the server. Then when you click on your team page, it says "you are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league". What's the deal?

Can you please PM me more details? There is no widespread problem, so I can't do much to help if I just know that some league had a problem. Please send me whether you play regular or plus, and your league id. Do NOT send me any passwords. Ever.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 42)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers