Need Devious Suggestions - Realtor Vengeance - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Need Devious Suggestions - Realtor Vengeance

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need Devious Suggestions - Realtor Vengeance

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:33 pm

I have a buddy in California whose apartment complex is becoming Condos. She is being harassed almost daily by a Realtor trying to sell the place, and the Realtor seems to have zero concern for my friend's schedule or convenience. She even harasses them if they're trying to do something silly, like SLEEP (her boyfriend works second shift) when the Realtor wants to show the place.

I told her that if the Realtor is being a psycho like this, she should do little things to get back at her, like leaving cans of roach spray on the kitchen counter or rat traps near the bedroom.

I'm looking for ideas to pass along to my friend along those lines. Nothing dangerous, criminal or nasty - just devious, and perhaps a little more clever than I'm being with those suggestions.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need Devious Suggestions - Realtor Vengeance

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:37 pm

If you have the realtor's home number, I would call them in the middle of the night. Oh inconvenient for you, realtor prick?
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:48 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:If you have the realtor's home number, I would call them in the middle of the night. Oh inconvenient for you, realtor prick?

That would be funny, but I'm pretty sure she could get in legal trouble over that. :-D

Some suggestions from the Football Cafe:

* Fry some liver before they come over. Apparently it stinks to high heaven.
* Draw a chalk outline of her boyfriend on the sidewalk outside her door.
* Leave a note in large lettering taped to her front door reminding her landlord to clean up the asbestos.

What are some legal but kind of nasty over-the-counter pharmaceuticals she could leave out on her bathroom sink? Something "normal" but still disgusting. Any ideas?
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KCollins1304 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:52 pm

knapplc wrote:
KCollins1304 wrote:If you have the realtor's home number, I would call them in the middle of the night. Oh inconvenient for you, realtor prick?

That would be funny, but I'm pretty sure she could get in legal trouble over that. :-D

Some suggestions from the Football Cafe:

* Fry some liver before they come over. Apparently it stinks to high heaven.
* Draw a chalk outline of her boyfriend on the sidewalk outside her door.
* Leave a note in large lettering taped to her front door reminding her landlord to clean up the asbestos.

What are some legal but kind of nasty over-the-counter pharmaceuticals she could leave out on her bathroom sink? Something "normal" but still disgusting. Any ideas?

Hemroid cream ;-D
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:03 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:Hemroid cream ;-D

Good one. I'd suggest some kind of personal lubricant, but she's not that kind of girl.
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby RugbyD » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:16 pm

buy a queen-size black sheet and spray-spaint a white or red pentagram on it. get a good amount of candle wax built up at each point on the star. use some veggie or olive oil to stain a portion near the middle to give the impression that past sacrifices couldn't be completely washed out. leave it out in the middle of the common area with the coffee table moved off to the side before a showing. If you really want to get aggressive, leave a large, beat up wood block stained with BBQ sauce or red food coloring in the middle.

The Orkin man can discredit a false roach alarm, but he's no Ghostbuster!
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Why stop with the sprays - why not have dead rats lying around if you know they're coming over?
Or get her friends to dress up really rough and dirty, and hang around outside her door when they come over.
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:19 pm

AussieDodger wrote:Why stop with the sprays - why not have dead rats lying around if you know they're coming over?

They don't sell dead rats at the local five-and-dime. Where's she going to get one? It's not like the apartment actually has rats.

RugbyD wrote:buy a queen-size black sheet and spray-spaint a white or red pentagram on it. get a good amount of candle wax built up at each point on the star. use some veggie or olive oil to stain a portion near the middle to give the impression that past sacrifices couldn't be completely washed out. leave it out in the middle of the common area with the coffee table moved off to the side before a showing. If you really want to get aggressive, leave a large, beat up wood block stained with BBQ sauce or red food coloring in the middle.

That is wonderfully creepy and disturbing. I'll pass it along. :-b ;-D
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Yoda » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:34 pm

I would create a shrine of newspaper clippings of your favorite celebrity. As if you are stalking him/her.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Steve-o » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 am

Fleas are freakin impossible to get rid of. Leave some brochures about flea removal out.
In my fridge: Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS), Central Waters Peruvian Morning, Bell's Batch 10,000, Dale's Pale Ale, Capital Brewery Amber, New Glarus Moon Man, and Guinness.
Steve-o
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Next

Return to General Talk