Woman stuck on toilet for 2 years - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Woman stuck on toilet for 2 years

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Woman stuck on toilet for 2 years

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:09 pm

The first article only said she hadn't left the bathroom for two years (which, of itself, is pretty normal for a woman). The second article better described the way she was stuck.

I think I first thought she sat on that toilet for two years, too, but that's not the case.

You have to wonder where the guy went to the bathroom in that time. And how they... you know... what Snakes said. Cause that's pretty gross.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby fezzik » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:31 pm

knapplc wrote:The first article only said she hadn't left the bathroom for two years (which, of itself, is pretty normal for a woman). The second article better described the way she was stuck.

I think I first thought she sat on that toilet for two years, too, but that's not the case.

You have to wonder where the guy went to the bathroom in that time. And how they... you know... what Snakes said. Cause that's pretty gross.

I beg to differ...you don't have to wonder about that at all...sicko. ;-)

:-P
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:41 pm

fezzik wrote:
knapplc wrote:The first article only said she hadn't left the bathroom for two years (which, of itself, is pretty normal for a woman). The second article better described the way she was stuck.

Inquiring minds want to know... in a sick, picking-at-the-scab kind of way.
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:46 am

knapplc wrote:
fezzik wrote:

haha very true....well if she was in the bathroom for so long, you'd assume she showered/bathed often, so at least she was hygienic. :-B

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby fezzik » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:11 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
knapplc wrote:
fezzik wrote:I beg to differ...you don't have to wonder about that at all...sicko. ;-)

haha very true....well if she was in the bathroom for so long, you'd assume she showered/bathed often, so at least she was hygienic. :-B

Ah yes...at least her sores were scrubbed clean. I used to pick at my scabs when I was a kid too...and I was scarred because of it. The same could be said for the consequences of picturing or imagining...well...what Snakes was alluding to. :-D
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby knapplc » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Remember this story? Different subject, but same people:

Beau of woman stuck on toilet wins lottery again 3 minutes ago

GREAT BEND, Kan. - A Kansas man whose girlfriend was physically stuck to the toilet in their home wins $20,000 in the state Lottery, for the second time this year.

Kory McFarren cashed in his winning $2 Bonus Crossword ticket in Great Bend Monday. On July 29, the 37-year-old received six months of probation after pleading no contest to misdemeanor mistreatment of a dependent adult.

McFarren called deputies in February to report that his girlfriend, Pam Babcock, had refused to come out of the bathroom for two years. Authorities found her stuck to the toilet.

Medical personnel estimated Babcock had been on the toilet for at least a month and said the seat had adhered to sores on her body. She was released from a Wichita hospital after several months of treatment.
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk