Exceptionally Realistic League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Exceptionally Realistic League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Exceptionally Realistic League

Postby donovanbrowning » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:34 am

I'm sick of all the leagues that look alike and have the same stats. So, after searching many times for a league that best fit me, I found I could not find everything I wanted in a league. I finally decided to do something about it and start my own.

This is as realistic as it gets: 40-man rosters and more than the thin 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6. I've gone up to a 14x14 adding realistic stats that mean something during gametime to now mean points to our fantasy squads. This unfortunately is not for the faint of heart, this is about as die-hard as it gets. I have also included a live draft so we can pick our team instead of auto draft. The downside is the time needed to draft. The upside is huge in that we can be and act about as close to a GM as possible. Draft pick trading also occurs in real life and thus it will occur here. Keepers will happen after this first year.

Please apply only if you are quite serious and have looked over the info on the link and you have been doing fantasy baseball for a few years now.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/leag ... ueId=72536

donovanbrowning@gmail.com
donovanbrowning
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds