NL Auction Keeper $$ Draft 3/15 8:00PM - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NL Auction Keeper $$ Draft 3/15 8:00PM

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NL Auction Keeper $$ Draft 3/15 8:00PM

Postby BAdams21 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:54 pm

League basics :

Currently an 8 man league, we are looking to expand to 10 players cbssportsline.com
5x5 RoTo RUN,HR,RBI,SB,AVG | WIN,SAVE,ERA,WHIP,Ks
Auction style 260$
C,C,1B,2B,3B,SS,MI,CI,OF,OF,OF,OF,OF,UTIL,P,P,P,P,P,P,P,P,P
23 man rosters, 0 bench, unlimited dl, no minor league roster except when an active player is sent to the minors, he is then placed on your bench which would be considered a minor league roster which gives you the rights to that player once he is called back to the majors.

Transactions are done every Sunday via email, this process is used for DL player transactions go through before NON DL transactions, I do not look at everyone's transactions and go oh I want that guy, I send my transactions to the league/matto prior to looking at your transactions.

Entry fee : 66$ (50 for league, 16$ for website)

We might possibly raise the league fee to 75$ or 100$ done vote, so if you join and pay the 66$, if we raise the fee to 75$ or 100$ dont take it as a shock, basically come prepared for a 100$ fee, if we don't raise it then just look at it as a bonus.

The draft will be March 15th at 8:00 PM via fantasyauctioneer.com

transactions are free

Player contracts are 3 years, with at an option to add a year(s) to the player, after his second season for 5$ a year
EX: you have pujols for 10$, he is entering his 3rd year of his contract so he is 2/3, before he turns 3/3 you want to sign him to 2 more years, his contract will now look like this : 20$ 1/3g
The g stands for guaranteed meaning that player cannot be dropped, he must be kept on your team the following year, he is however allowed to be traded.

Teams that place in 1st, 2nd, 3rd are allowed to keep UP TO 8 players. Teams who finish lower then 4th are allowed to keep up to 10

During the draft, every play must have a salary of at least 1$, and you cannot go over your 260$ salary cap. Once the draft has ended, you have an unlimited salary. Now most people will say I don't like that rule due to it allows roster dumping. I agree it does, but it allows a last place team and a 4th or 5th place team, to trade valuable player who would not be kept at their extreme prices, for valuable players with lower salary's, allowing teams to rebuild for the following year. It all balances out in the end. Inevitably there will be 4-5 top teams and the rest of the teams be mediocre so why not allow the mediocre teams be able to trade for the next year.

Payments must be completed before the draft or I cannot let you draft. I will accept via paypal or cashiers check via mail ONLY.

Payouts -
1st - 50%
2nd - 30%
3rd - at least money back with 15-25$ more then what you payed (that is why we are trying to increase the league fee to 75$ or 100$, hopefully making 3rd place make 40-50$)

Players traded to the AL will not accumulate stats

I believe I covered most of the important information so you can get a feel of the league. It is a BRAND NEW league so your roster will be your own.

Please email me @ badams021@yahoo.com
or call me - 386-882-3433
BAdams21
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds