Customizable Cheat Sheets - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Customizable Cheat Sheets

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby BronXBombers51 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:12 pm

abrage22 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Amazinz wrote:
Paint? :-D

Yeah that's what I was wondering too but I figured I'd let it go :-b



haha yeah, pathetic i know.


I'm actually just confused as to how one would go about creating a spreadsheet in Paint.. :-? O:-)
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11949
(Past Year: 54)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby rb11 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:50 pm

O man sorry to keep mentioning this but that's the FUNNUEST thing i've seen all day :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b




......paint :-D
rb11
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 90
Joined: 6 Feb 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Texas

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby abrage22 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:34 pm

rb11 wrote:O man sorry to keep mentioning this but that's the FUNNUEST thing i've seen all day :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b




......paint :-D



lol :-D . well u all though about what im taling about right? like the computer program "paint" lol yeah. well i just use that line tool, lol w/e u get the point !+) . just nvm i think i'll look bighOrt's idea instead ;-D
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby rb11 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:14 pm

abrage22 wrote:
rb11 wrote:O man sorry to keep mentioning this but that's the FUNNUEST thing i've seen all day :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b




......paint :-D



lol :-D . well u all though about what im taling about right? like the computer program "paint" lol yeah. well i just use that line tool, lol w/e u get the point !+) . just nvm i think i'll look bighOrt's idea instead ;-D


lol yea i know wat your talking about........paint the computer program is just so much funnier even then actually paint. Imagining someone trying to draw out all those box's :-b
rb11
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 90
Joined: 6 Feb 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Texas

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby kostnkost » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Does anyone know wtf this guy is talking about???


Back to the topic, lol.
kostnkost
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

User avatar

Posts: 21
Joined: 27 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby abrage22 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:52 pm

kostnkost wrote:Does anyone know wtf this guy is talking about???


Back to the topic, lol.


lol who? me or rb11?
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby rb11 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:49 pm

abrage22 wrote:
kostnkost wrote:Does anyone know wtf this guy is talking about???


Back to the topic, lol.


lol who? me or rb11?


Probably me but I don't think it was that hard to follow. Actually I don't see how you couldn't understand what I was saying but whatever.
rb11
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 90
Joined: 6 Feb 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Texas

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby shasty mcnasty » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:06 pm

i also wish we could get back on topic with this thread. i don't understand why it got hijacked in the first place, as i'd really like to know where to find my own customizeable spread sheet, or if i can't find one, i'd like to know how to make one...are there any other programs besides Excel and Paint that can be used to do this, and all joking aside, which one would you guys really suggest?
shasty mcnasty
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1206
Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: enjoying another beautiful day in southwest Michigan

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby abrage22 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

rb11 wrote:
abrage22 wrote:
kostnkost wrote:Does anyone know wtf this guy is talking about???


Back to the topic, lol.


lol who? me or rb11?


Probably me but I don't think it was that hard to follow. Actually I don't see how you couldn't understand what I was saying but whatever.

thats like exactly i what i was thinkin :-? :-D
Image
abrage22
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3753
Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Customizable Cheat Sheets

Postby Fumbler » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:50 pm

Sorry, to be offtopic for a bit. Just thought i'd see if this helps some of you out.

Open Office is a nice free alternative to Excel. It's actually an office suite program that has a word processor, database, spreadsheet, etc. You can also open Excel files with Open Office (though i'm not so sure on the other way around).
Fumbler
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 309
Joined: 18 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 10 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact