N.L. ONLY ULTRA LEAGUE NEEDS ONE OWNER! SO CALIF DRAFT! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

N.L. ONLY ULTRA LEAGUE NEEDS ONE OWNER! SO CALIF DRAFT!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

N.L. ONLY ULTRA LEAGUE NEEDS ONE OWNER! SO CALIF DRAFT!

Postby CHOICES2 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:52 pm

Long established Southern California Ultra league needs one owner to fill out our 12 teams. We play Ultra, with the standard 5X5 scoring rules.

Our auction/draft will be held in Huntington Beach, Ca on Saturday, March 30. This is a great league with outstanding owners who are not only great Roto players, but better people. This is a league that people stay in as we have very little turnover. This year we lost two owners, one was replaced, and we have one spot availabe.

If you like Roto, and want to have fun by playing in a well run and fun league, this is it. We are not money driven, as no one wins a lot but then again, no one loses a lot. Winner last year recieved $1500 or so, and the biggest loser was about $270.

This franchise will be gone well in advance of the draft. Thus, take the time now and let me know of any questions or concerns about our great league. You may reach me at ROTOMAVIN@aol.com

I look forward to your E Mails.
Regards,
Michael

ROTOMAVIN@aol.com
CHOICES2
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds