Yahoo Money League....READ ON!...Need active GM's! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Yahoo Money League....READ ON!...Need active GM's!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo Money League....READ ON!...Need active GM's!

Postby scabbronubmer1 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:09 pm

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE! Hello all and thanks for showing intrest! My name is Jeremy and I am running a Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Money League. Ok, ok...I know what you're thinking...SCAM! But it isn't. I've run this league for three years running and it has been great! We have 4 teams returning from last year's league (I invite the top teams back) and thus we only need about 6 new members to join. It is your standard 5X5 rotisserie league with either 10 or 12 teams (depending on turn out this year). Now, the entry fee is 25 bucks...to be paid via money order (to address that is to be listed in the league site) or my preferred method (due to ease and security) is paypal. All of the money is paid out to the top 3 or 4 teams (will be voted on when all teams have joined and paid) and there is no "commissioners fee" so I keep nothing unless I win. We really need honest, active, and trustworthy GMs who will be there through the whole season, and who will be trustworthy enough to pay. Please, only join if you plan to stay. There is nothing more bothersome than a GM that joins, then quits, then joins, etc...and even though I say NOT to do this...it will still happen! The league is to have a live draft on Sun Mar 21 11:15am PST and this date will likely NOT change...so be ready...that is plenty of time in advance. SO, if you want a league that is always competitive till the end, and is in need of some great GM's, (the same guy has won 2 years in a row and he's back again!) join my money league...ID is 6835 and pass is dodgers. Again, only join if you're active, honest, and in for the long haul! Thanks! IM scabbronumber1 or email mailto:scabbronumber1@yahoo.com
scabbronubmer1

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds