1 more spot for $150 CBS re-draft league! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

1 more spot for $150 CBS re-draft league!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

1 more spot for $150 CBS re-draft league!

Postby hongkees » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:35 am

Hi Fellow Fantasy Baseball Managers,

I would like to introduce you to a league that I find very fun and interesting. There are currently only 1 spot left and I would urge you to take a look at the constitution of the league.

It is just a basic 5 x 5 roto league. However, it has special features that makes the league much more fun. These features include :

(1) A redraft for the playoffs that corresponds to the actual baseball playoffs. Right after the regular season ends, the teams with the top records will make the playoffs to play for a seperate playoff pot. We will do a redraft and the roster you draft will be the roster you keep for the entire playoffs. So the fantasy baseball season does not end during the playoffs!

(2) For each transaction a team makes, there is a $10 transaction fee. This is to help build the pot up so we can have a juicy playoff pot as well. All fees paid goes back into the league pot. This also discourages owners to just keep on adding and dropping players hoping to hit a jackpot. You actually have to decide if the move is worthwhile.

(3) The league is a weekly league. This forces owners to decide who to use each week instead of just sub-ing players in and out everyday and not having to really consider match ups. This makes the league a lot more fun.

For more details, please email me at hongkees2004@yahoo.ca so I can email you the constitution of the league. I am sure you will love it. Again, I only have 1 spot left. So please email me ASAP if you are interested.

Positions : C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, BEN x7
Categories : R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

Draft Date : March 22, Saturday
Draft Time : To be determined
hongkees
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 15)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 1 more spot for $150 CBS re-draft league!

Postby willy-t » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:52 am

Did you run a CBS league that folded 2 years ago? There was some collusion (transactions going on after the weekly deadline had passed) and I think the comissioner claimed serious illness and we never saw our money. I was out about $200 from that.

If you can tell me I'm wrong I'll delete this post, but wondered if you felt like paying me back by any chance? If not I guess you need it more than me any you can keep it. Pay your healthcare with it maybe.

My team was called Stealing Home Plate.
willy-t
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Re: 1 more spot for $150 CBS re-draft league!

Postby hongkees » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:27 pm

willy-t wrote:Did you run a CBS league that folded 2 years ago? There was some collusion (transactions going on after the weekly deadline had passed) and I think the comissioner claimed serious illness and we never saw our money. I was out about $200 from that.

If you can tell me I'm wrong I'll delete this post, but wondered if you felt like paying me back by any chance? If not I guess you need it more than me any you can keep it. Pay your healthcare with it maybe.

My team was called Stealing Home Plate.

This is my first time running a CBS league. I have no idea where that came from. I run 3-4 leagues on Yahoo each and every year and have lots of reference. I feel sorry for what happened to you, but you should at least direct your question to the right person. By saying what you are saying right now will hurt my chances of filling my league.
hongkees
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 15)

Return to Classifieds