Brignac or Antonelli - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Brignac or Antonelli

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Brignac or Antonelli

Postby speedy27 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:02 pm

who would you rather have in you minor league farm system? I've currently got Brignac along with Moustakas, Cardenas, Hu along with Tim Beckham (HS).

Would you consider trading Brignac for Antonelli or stick with the crew i've currently got?
speedy27
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Brignac or Antonelli

Postby High Heater » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:18 pm

i personaly preffer Antonelli... i just think he'll end up a good 20-25/20-25 type threat at middle with a good average and good enough defense to stick there. brignac has soured some in my eyes and many others with his performace last year. he'll be a good hitter just i dont think he'll be the star some thought he would become.
High Heater
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy Expert

Postby jwhands » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:54 am

I like Brignac over Antonelli, especially with your current farm structure. You have Moustakas (who will be moving to 3b), Brignac at ss, and Cardenas at 2b. Why would you want to add another 2b prospect to your roster? Plus, Antonelli will abe hitting in a pitchers park, so don't expect huge power numbers from him in the beginning.
Jody, Jody Davis. Hits 'em high and far. Jody, Jody Davis. He's a superstar. Holy Cow!!!! http://www.stinkytee.com
jwhands
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Grounded Polo » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:25 am

High Heater wrote:i personaly preffer Antonelli... i just think he'll end up a good 20-25/20-25 type threat at middle with a good average and good enough defense to stick there. brignac has soured some in my eyes and many others with his performace last year. he'll be a good hitter just i dont think he'll be the star some thought he would become.

That's alot of power you're projecting for Antonelli, especially considering his ballpark.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby kimchi_chigae » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:01 pm

I would keep Brignac, unless the other owner offers something more. I really like Antonelli, but you have to take Brignac over him, especially with the Petco factor.
Free WR!
kimchi_chigae Beginner
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby speedy27 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:19 pm

thanks i'll keep brignac....i offered him up for antonelli and luckily for me the owner rejected and ask for j.bruce instead. :-?
speedy27
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Steve-o » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:59 pm

speedy27 wrote:thanks i'll keep brignac....i offered him up for antonelli and luckily for me the owner rejected and ask for j.bruce instead. :-?

That's ridiculous. I hate dealing with owners like that. Antonelli for Bruce. yeah. That's fair. Seriously. Give me that guys email address and I'll send him a note for you.
In my fridge: Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS), Central Waters Peruvian Morning, Bell's Batch 10,000, Dale's Pale Ale, Capital Brewery Amber, New Glarus Moon Man, and Guinness.
Steve-o
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to Minor League & College Baseball