girls are stupid - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

girls are stupid

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

girls are stupid

Postby RugbyD » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:56 am

so i'm out at this bar tongiht and I talk with this girl for a while. I'd say she's a 7. In a perfect worldI'd rather take down her friend who's an fake boobie( but nicely done) 8, but I reeally don't care tonight, i'm just out to have fun and let what happens happen. so i'm trying to get a drink and the bar service blows so i go to a different part of the bar to get a drink and she eventualy shows up over there b/c it takes a while there too. yadda ydaa. again, shes nice looking and holds a conversation very well. so anyways, 90 min later she starts bugging me about asking for her # and I'm like" why don't you ask for mine?". It s clear she wants me to ask her out. and i make it clear that I'm the all-or-1-night-stnad type. so she tries to convince me that i can look up her number in my phone 3 years later and call her and she'd be fine woith that. i tell her that if i dont calml her in a month then she's out of my phone and i dont care. not good enough apparently. shew goes on to reapeat her gibberish, to which I say "yeah, well, i told you alrady, and not to sound like a complete ass, but, I just don't care that much. I think you undervaluer a decent conversation." I thought it was a good conversation trhough the night and i'm sure she thought the same if she was going to followme aroungd.

so my question is this: WTF?

girls have offered their number before, what makes this girl who is clearly no better than a 7 so much hot s*** that she can't offer her # or ask for mine if she wanted to talk to me in 3 years? why can't she be minimally contented with have met someone halfway intelligent who doesn't think about getting in hewr pants with every word they say?

wee todd ed.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: girls are stupid

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:26 am

simple answer...women are insane, irrational and illogical and have seen one to many Romantic Comedies where Sandra Bullock is a paralegal and Matthew McCaugheny is a hot-shot Defense lawer where hijinks ensue and then they fall in love
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby ayebatter » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:42 am

Just a few observations:

1. whats her number

2. did you go home alone

3. you think too much

4. and if 2 is yes, why didn't you have another drink?
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1390)

Postby TheRock » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:51 am

Couple more observations:

- Interesting how she's about a 7, then you go get more drinks and she's really looking nice

- I'm pretty sure this belongs in the "I'm drunk" thread, but we'll run with it.

- Do you see how a man walking into a bar NOT looking to get laid throws off the delicate balance of the universe?
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 6)

Postby RugbyD » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:53 am

a few more observations:

TheRock wrote: - I'm pretty sure this belongs in the "I'm drunk" thread, but we'll run with it.

100% correct :-B

- Interesting how she's about a 7, then you go get more drinks and she's really looking nice

she stayed a 7. Once I assign a number, I'm usually very good at sticking to it. Also, I'm usually pretty good at keeping my business to 7+.

- Do you see how a man walking into a bar NOT looking to get laid throws off the delicate balance of the universe?

i wanted to take her friend down, but there was no good transition

what's her #

dunno. don't care

did you go home alone

yep. for the better IMO.

you think too much

especially when I'm drunk but not too drunk. :-b
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Field » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:35 pm

I got a good laugh out of that post - thanks RugbyD :-D . Especially since I go to bars about 3 times a week, so I know where you're coming from. What made it even better was looking at your avatar as I was reading, I could picture you being just as angry as that gorilla as you typed that post ;-D .

My best response to your post is that the bar scene has no reason or rationality to it so just try to get as or more drunk than everyone else there. I've had success using this strategy in the past, I actually landed my last girl friend that way..... I think the line I used was something like "Hi, you look interesting - what's your name?" !+)
Field
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy Expert

Postby jlm53089 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:05 pm

That was a good read even though it was a wall o text.
But there is no women on here, well that I know of. And well my opinion like any other guys...
Girls are the most confusing thing I have ever had to deal with, they either beat around the bush, or not flat out say something and expect you to understand.

While us guys are blunt, if we want something we say it.
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:56 pm

RugbyD wrote:so she tries to convince me that i can look up her number in my phone 3 years later and call her and she'd be fine woith that.

You were either drunk last night or met someone trying to find her constant (read: Desmond Hume from Lost). ;-7

That girl sounds like an oddball, but I think that's pretty normal and her asking that question alone doesn't sound all too weird as you make it sound. She should ask for your number, but I suppose she either 1) doesn't have that much confidence (most 7's don't), 2) thinks you should ask her because it's the manly thing to do, or 3) she thinks she can act like an 8 or 9 and have you ask her (most 7's do this). I'm thinking #3 is most likely to be your answer. From what I've observed, 7's think they can have the position of an 8 or 9 and oddly enough, every now and then, you'll see an 8 or 9 that's more open to you asking them out.

And Rugby, no man in their right mind walks into a bar looking for ladies just to have a meaningful conversation. :-b
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 672)

Postby Field » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Kind of a side note here, but I wanted to poise a question to the community:

What percentage of guys succeed in landing a one-night stand partner on a given night?

Let's put some perameters on this one:

- It's a rather large bar, so a few hundred people.
- Younger professionals frequent this bar (college bars don't count, that skews everything)
- It's a Friday or Saturday night so most people at the bar don't have to worry about waking up for work.
- The guy has never really met the girl, he may know of her though (a friend's friend is fine)
Field
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy Expert

Postby RugbyD » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:18 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:And Rugby, no man in their right mind walks into a bar looking for ladies just to have a meaningful conversation. :-b

quite true, but I always go in at least hoping to talk to something with a minimal mental capacity above that of a doorknob. I'm no good at forcing conversations.

my favorite take-away from the night was her getting all pissy b/c she thought I was wasting her time. Ha!
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Next

Return to General Talk