Opening Day Sig Contest - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Opening Day Sig Contest

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Opening Day Sig Contest

Postby smoovethug » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:01 am

Just wanted to post this to see who would be interested by the idea. Maybe have the criteria be opening day starting pitchers? Let's get some ideas rolling.

SIG REGULATIONS

-NO larger than 468x100 AND can be at full quality.
-NO ANIMATIONS.
-Please keep your sig anonymous. No watermarking (ex: the "sg" that Snakes Gould uses in his sigs).
-Please submit your sig on a site that does not show your account name in the url (ex imageshack).

DEADLINE: Please PM your sig to smoovethug (me!) by midnight (EST) March 30.
Last edited by smoovethug on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Opening Day Sig Contest

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 am

you know im interested.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:42 am

i'm in fo sho

EDIT: plz don't make me use zito... :-o
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby RyanK » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:49 am

in
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby diehardsoxfan1008 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Lets do this!
diehardsoxfan1008
College Coach
College Coach

Postby the ROC » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:46 pm

first time, long time. lol. i'm in if someone can get me photoshop? i got a new computer and unfortunately cannot find my good ol' photoshop elements cd. so that'd be greaaat. thanks in advance.

I made a bet in 2003 that the Devil Rays would win the 2008 World Series. Oh so close.
the ROC
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert
Location: Defending my Baseball, Football, and Hockey Fantasy Championships

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:39 am

the ROC wrote:first time, long time. lol. i'm in if someone can get me photoshop? i got a new computer and unfortunately cannot find my good ol' photoshop elements cd. so that'd be greaaat. thanks in advance.

wow you still dont have it? that was like 2 years ago it seems. :-D maybe you should buy it.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Simulacrum » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Not really cool to request pirating software on the boards like that, Roc... Have you tried the Gimp? It's free and powerful image editing software. ;-D

I would participate in an opening day sig contest if we could get a good one going.
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Simulacrum wrote:Not really cool to request pirating software on the boards like that, Roc... Have you tried the Gimp? It's free and powerful image editing software. ;-D

I would participate in an opening day sig contest if we could get a good one going.

hes been doing it for years. seems like its the only reason he comes around here. :-t

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby smoovethug » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Simulacrum wrote:Not really cool to request pirating software on the boards like that, Roc... Have you tried the Gimp? It's free and powerful image editing software. ;-D

What do you consider "good"?

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests