What % is your friendliness bar at? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What % is your friendliness bar at?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby BronXBombers51 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:28 pm

ensanimal wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:Mookie should have two jester masks. ;-D



We should probably give him yours.


Owned.
25
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11944
(Past Year: 116)
Joined: 8 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby Yoda » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:59 pm

stop dinging me you dbags
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby mweir145 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:58 am

Yoda wrote:stop dinging me you dbags

You deserve to get smited for knocking me down to 0. :-b
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 85)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:21 am

mweir145 wrote:
Yoda wrote:stop dinging me you dbags

You deserve to get smited for knocking me down to 0. :-b


That wasn't him :-D
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11338
(Past Year: 143)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:06 pm

tell me how this is possible? i was at 93 % before i left for a mini vacation and was gone for 2 days without posting and now im dropped down to 77 %? this thread is the kiss of the death.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby Yoda » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:22 pm

Snakes Gould wrote: now im dropped down to 77 %?


Not anymore... MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA }:-)
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby jlm53089 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:58 pm

I was at 100%, now i am at 59%. thanks
Image
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3058
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 6 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tampa, praying for a new stadium.

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:tell me how this is possible? i was at 93 % before i left for a mini vacation and was gone for 2 days without posting and now im dropped down to 77 %? this thread is the kiss of the death.


All thanks to the Google and Yahoo bots running around the Cafe, the Cafe can read your mind if you have bad thoughts wherever you go. :-b

I'm still 100% super-friendli-expialidocious.
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21671
(Past Year: 451)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not nineteen forever

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby thedude » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:36 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:tell me how this is possible? i was at 93 % before i left for a mini vacation and was gone for 2 days without posting and now im dropped down to 77 %? this thread is the kiss of the death.


All thanks to the Google and Yahoo bots running around the Cafe, the Cafe can read your mind if you have bad thoughts wherever you go. :-b

I'm still 100% super-friendli-expialidocious.

Wow you are really tempting fate, aren't you?
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 8413
(Past Year: 90)
Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Good Life

Re: What % is your friendliness bar at?

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:01 pm

thedude wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:tell me how this is possible? i was at 93 % before i left for a mini vacation and was gone for 2 days without posting and now im dropped down to 77 %? this thread is the kiss of the death.


All thanks to the Google and Yahoo bots running around the Cafe, the Cafe can read your mind if you have bad thoughts wherever you go. :-b

I'm still 100% super-friendli-expialidocious.

Wow you are really tempting fate, aren't you?


Nah, I just wanted to see if it can really go down no matter what I do. I'm down to 93%. I'm a healthy yellow-green because it's just not easy being green. :-B
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21671
(Past Year: 451)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Not nineteen forever

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 16
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Atlanta at Atlanta
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at NY Yankees
(12:35 pm)
Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Detroit
(1:10 pm)
Cleveland at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:05 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Texas
(7:05 pm)
Kansas City at Houston
(7:08 pm)
Toronto at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Chi White Sox
(8:05 pm)
LA Angels at LA Angels
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Oakland
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
Colorado at Colorado
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact