Late Policy - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Leftovers League

Late Policy

Moderator: rotoquest

Late Policy

Postby TheRock » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:24 pm

We have a 14 hour limit, which should be enough time for you to get to a computer and check in. Remember we have the auto-queue you can use if you know you will be away. End of the round guys, I know sometimes you don't want to queue up too many so you don't end up drafting too many at any position. I've not tried it yet, but last year it would let me draft for anyone, so if you know you'll be out and have special needs (best OF left and a SP) I can do it for you. I think. Of course you need to give me specific names/positions. If anything I'll be the slacker you're all waiting for this upcoming week, I have a conference all week/weekend.

If you miss your window the computer will pick for you either based on your own rankings or the site defaults, whichever you told it. You'll then be set to auto, meaning you'll never have 14 hours again. It allows me to show leniency which I am for now. I can also manually change anyone's auto status. During the early rounds I hate to see anyone get an entirely auto-picked team, but after that I have no problem leaving you on auto til you get your butt online. And if it's a recurring problem I can leave you on auto permanently. }:-)

The no-exceptions policy involves your public shaming. You must sport the Barbie avatar shown here for no less than one week.

You can also get Barbie'd for consistently taking a long time and never using your queue. Commissioner's discretion there.
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Late Policy

Postby Old_Style » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:08 am

Strike One:
Strike Two:
Strike Three:
Combination of the two.

If there's a fourth offense, I might have to lay down the Village People card.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Leftovers League