Rate my newly drafted 12 teamer... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Rate my newly drafted 12 teamer...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Rate my newly drafted 12 teamer...

Postby yankeekd25 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:40 pm

12 Team Standard 5x5
C Molina
1B Pujols
2B Kinsler
3B Braun
SS Rollins
OF Sizemore
OF Swisher
OF Hamilton
UTIL K. Johnson/ J. Loney
BN Baldelli, Greene, Longoria

SP Sabathia
SP Verlander
RP Rivera
RP Accardo
P Harang
P Hughes
P Gonna have to work the WW

Swung a deal: Beckett, Izzy, Zimmerman for Pujols/ Braun. Hope Winnie the Pujols can stay healthy. I do need another pitcher though.... recommendations?
10 Team H2H 6x6
C- B. Molina
1B- G. Jones (Berkman)
2B- Weeks (Kinsler)
3B- Arod
SS- Tejada
OF- Manny
OF- Ethier
OF- Magglio
Util- Matsui
BN- C Lee
DL- Beltran

SP- King Felix, Wainwright, Verlander, Santana, Hanson, Scherzer
RP- Fuentes, Cordero, Jenks
yankeekd25
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Rate my newly drafted 12 teamer...

Postby usclerkguy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:38 pm

You got Pujols,Braun,Rollins,and Sizemore in a 12 team draft??????? How the heck did that happen??? Pitching isn't too shabby either, but that can be tweaked along the way. I'm still shaking my head that you got those guys in a 12 team draft...lol...man i wish i was in that draft...lol. Good Luck!

viewtopic.php?t=323549
"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat."--Classy Freddie Blassie
usclerkguy
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby redwings122 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Nice even after the trade, your pitching didn't take that much of a hit. Verlander and CC as your 1-2 is nice. I would add some available SP/RP so we can help you out a little more.
Fantasy player since '99.

"That's what she said!"
redwings122
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Writer

Postby Shaffe » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:47 pm

that is a great team. ;-D indeed for getting pujols, sizemore, rollins, and sebathia on the same team. i'm not sure which molina you've got but none of them will really light up the stat sheet. you'll also have to find somebody to fill that last pitching spot, but there's plenty of guys out there right now that'll wind up having a good year. you just need to find this year's version of 2006 bronson arroyo. if you really want to gamble try trading braun for a pitcher and go with longoria. it just might pay off if longoria adjusts to mlb pitching quickly.
Shaffe
Shaffe
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Shaffe » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:48 pm

that is a great team. ;-D indeed for getting pujols, sizemore, rollins, and sebathia on the same team. i'm not sure which molina you've got but none of them will really light up the stat sheet. you'll also have to find somebody to fill that last pitching spot, but there's plenty of guys out there right now that'll wind up having a good year. you just need to find this year's version of 2006 bronson arroyo. if you really want to gamble try trading braun for a pitcher and go with longoria. it just might pay off if longoria adjusts to mlb pitching quickly.
Shaffe
Shaffe
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Shaffe » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Shaffe
Shaffe
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Shaffe » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Shaffe
Shaffe
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby usclerkguy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:19 am

BTW..very nice trade. You have a great core(understatement). I'd play wait and see before you make any trades(I'd hold onto Braun!). You can always make up pitching by scouring WW or after a while if you feel the need you can pull off a trade with one of your big guns. Sit tight and let the points pile up. Good Luck!

viewtopic.php?t=323549
"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat."--Classy Freddie Blassie
usclerkguy
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team