Deep Deep Sleepers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Deep Deep Sleepers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Deep Deep Sleepers

Postby TB13 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:05 am

Let's try Jason Nix. Mayhaps if you can get him a platoon-mate, he may surprise as a late, late round find at 2b.
TB13
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tuckerman85 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:25 am

How about Ryan Church? Playing in a great lineup for the first time. He managed to hit 15 HRS and 70 RBI's as a member of the NAtionals last year. Now he's with the Mets and we should see those totals both increase, as well as his runs from 57 last year. I haven't seen him drafted in any leagues.
tuckerman85
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby kemper5 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 am

I took Church in one of my last rds (25th I believe), I think he will put up better #'s than 07'
kemper5
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jdub131313 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:27 pm

To all you haters out there... It is a very deep league because we are drafting 20 rounds (for 16 teams) AFTER EVERYONE HAD KEPT 10 KEEPERS!!!!! So for all you math wizards out there, that means that 160 players were already off the board when we started, add that to 20 rounds (for 16 teams) and leaves you with a player pool of 480 PLAYERS, I would say that is pretty damn deep. Thanks for the help to those of you who arent too snobby to help a fellow fantasy baseball lover. Peace all.
jdub131313
T-Ball Trainer

Postby moochman » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:46 pm

jdub131313 wrote:To all you haters out there... It is a very deep league because we are drafting 20 rounds (for 16 teams) AFTER EVERYONE HAD KEPT 10 KEEPERS!!!!! So for all you math wizards out there, that means that 160 players were already off the board when we started, add that to 20 rounds (for 16 teams) and leaves you with a player pool of 480 PLAYERS, I would say that is pretty damn deep. Thanks for the help to those of you who arent too snobby to help a fellow fantasy baseball lover. Peace all.

You should show some of the players who are left to give an idea of the sort of talent left.
I Jaques Jones isn't gone by now, I think he will put up some nice stats for the Tigers this year. Also look for his replacement vs lefties-Marcus Thames. He hits a lot of HRs for the ABs he gets and could provide power numbers for spot starting.
moochman
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers