Looking for GMS for a Baseball Mogul Sim League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for GMS for a Baseball Mogul Sim League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for GMS for a Baseball Mogul Sim League

Postby TheCommish75 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Hello,

I am the commissioner for a sim league that will be based on the Baseball Mogul '08 game. I have the latest updated rosters which will rate players on their 2007 season stats and include the 1st and sometimes 2nd round draft picks for the teams in 2007 (Like the Orioles will have Matt Wieters and Jake Arietta in their minors). It will be a re-draft league so there will be a live fantasy draft of about 30 rounds. We may go deeper than that with a different draft style, perhaps a block/list draft.
We are discussing on the board for this league what all should be included, what the payrolls should be (right now it appears to be an equalized payroll for every team of $85 million), and some other rules. I am a first time commissioner and I want input from all of my GM's. I have gotten some very good ideas from them so far and I want the league to be as good as it can be for everyone.

I have 13 GM's already and am looking to fill the league up if possible. I am hoping for at the very least 20 to start the league, but would like 25 or more.

Here is the list of teams looking for GMs

AL EAST:

Baltimore Orioles: OPEN
Boston Red Sox: OPEN
Toronto Blue Jays: OPEN

AL CENTRAL:

Chicago White Sox: OPEN
Kansas City Royals: OPEN

AL WEST:

Seattle Mariners: OPEN

NL EAST:

Philadelphia Phillies: OPEN
Washington Nationals: OPEN
Florida Marlins: OPEN

NL CENTRAL:

Houston Astros: OPEN
Pittsburgh Pirates: OPEN

NL WEST:

Arizona Diamondbacks: OPEN
Colorado Rockies: OPEN
San Diego Padres: OPEN
LA Dodgers: OPEN

Here is a link to my board and I hope you all check it out, like what you see, and want to sign up. Newcomers to Mogul Baseball are welcome. There is a link for a free downloadable demo of the game on my site. You can get the game version update and roster update from that same link in the Forums section.

http://thecommish.proboards47.com/index.cgi
TheCommish75
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds