Dynasty Managerial League (Nearly all spots available) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Dynasty Managerial League (Nearly all spots available)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dynasty Managerial League (Nearly all spots available)

Postby jcarr8706 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:47 pm

his is very late notice, and I apologize for it, but a buddy of mine and I have set up a Dynasty League for the 2008 season MLB season with hopes of it extending for years to come. I'm looking for managers that I know first, to keep the league at an extremely high activity rate. Here is a breakdown of what the league is looking like:

- H2H scoring system (Top eight teams advance to the playoffs)

- 16 managers with 25 players per team

- Scoring system: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, TB, OPS: W, CG, SV, HLD, SV, ERA, WHIP (7x7)

- Positional Breakdown: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Utility: SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP

- 12 innings pitched minimum recorded per week

Again I apologize for the extreme late notice. I'm not a fan of early drafts at all, due to spring training injuries and such, but I felt the earlier we drafted the better. We're going to also have a 10 player minor league roster and that needs to be complete before the season so prospects don't lose their "prospect" eligibility. The draft is scheduled for tomorrow at 8:30 PM, I'd like to keep it right where it is, but I may move it back a day or so if needed. Here is a quick breakdown of the minor league system:

- Ten minor leaguers per roster

- Prospect eligibility requirements are as follow:
*Less than 200 at bats for a positional player
*Less than 100 innings pitched for a pitcher

*You have three options for any prospect on your roster. If at any point during the season one of the prospects you have rights to gets called promoted to the majors, you may add him to your roster, but you must drop a player currently on your team. If he gets demoted, you may send him back down but you will lose another option. You may not keep all of your prospects on your active major league roster if they are N/A (current major league activity.) However, in a rule that you can enforce, the "Franchise Tag" you may designate one minor leaguer as your franchise player which will allow him to remain on your major league roster he if he is not active. You MAY choose to leave a prospect or prospects in the minors even if they are currently playing for a big league team. That is entirely up to you. You may draft a players under the required criteria as part of your major league roster, but if he does not open the season on his respective big league club, you MAY NOT option him down. If at some point he gets recalled, and then demoted, you then may option him to the minors.

Like I said I would like to get individuals that I know will be active, and know their baseball. Exceptional activity in dynasty leagues is essential for league success. I think if I find the right group of guys we could keep this thing up and running for years. If you think you might be interested, you can reply on through this thread, email me at jcarr8706@yahoo.com, or msg me on AIM at jcarr8706.

Thanks,

Jerrid.
jcarr8706
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Dynasty Managerial League (Nearly all spots available)

Postby jcarr8706 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:50 pm

Minor league includes player options as well. Dynasty leagues can in fact work if a group of competitive, active manager come together. In all this league has a Manager/General Manager feel to it. If you like the entire aspect of the game, this league could be for you.
jcarr8706
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: Dynasty Managerial League (Nearly all spots available)

Postby jcarr8706 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:16 am

Bump.

I'm starting to gain a little more interest. Hopefully that interest will spark even more. Let me know if you may be interested.
jcarr8706
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds