New League Starting - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New League Starting

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New League Starting

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:02 pm

I am looking for a keeper, standard 5x5 roto league. I don't mind if it is a pay thing, but I wouldn't want to go over $15.00 or $20.00 with a small (.$25 per) transaction fee. If we want to go free, that would be great as well. I just think having a few bucks on a league keeps it a bit more interesting for everyone.

I am thinking about just using the standard Yahoo set-up. I would prefer to do the draft off-line via e-mail, or something (I hate the yahoo auto draft). Honestly, I am just looking for a group of people who would be excited to jump in, won't throw in the towel, and want to play.

As for the keeper aspect, it is completely up for debate, but I was thinking about keeping between 5 and 7 players.

Let me know if you are interested, and what appeals/doesn't appeal. I have been looking for a keeper league for a while, and am now just thinking it is easier to get in on the ground level (even if that means starting a new league).

I am not into the pay pal thing or anything. Please don't be the jack-@ss who jumps in and then stiffs on the cash (provided there is cash involved). If you are wanting to join, hit me up.

I am basically working on a first come, first serve basis.

Mike Bush
mailto:xmbush@hotmail.com
AIM: shrub1218

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds