Free Cafe Auction League - Reopen - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Free Cafe Auction League - Reopen

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - 3 Spots left

Postby eclecticj » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:27 pm

I'd like to get in on this if it's not too late (assuming it's roto not h2h)
eclecticj
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 50
Joined: 17 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - 3 Spots left

Postby bobbing_headz » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:36 pm

eclecticj wrote:I'd like to get in on this if it's not too late (assuming it's roto not h2h)


You're in then. 2 spots left.
bobbing_headz
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 748
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - 4 Spots left

Postby Jackie Treehorn » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:12 pm

bobbing_headz wrote:
Jackie Treehorn wrote:I am interested and have experience doing auction leagues. Let me know....


You're in if you want to be


I want to be ;-D
"How's the smut business, Jackie?"
Jackie Treehorn
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 655
Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Malibu

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - 3 Spots left

Postby White Sox Fan100 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm interested in being part of the league.
White Sox Fan100
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - 3 Spots left

Postby elsrbueno » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm curious. I'm the "friend" of jds.

Questions: How are you handling the auction drafr?

When is it?

How are you handling in season pickups? FAB or standard waiver wire stuff?

Tim
elsrbueno
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 23
Joined: 6 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - 3 Spots left

Postby bobbing_headz » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:34 am

elsrbueno wrote:I'm curious. I'm the "friend" of jds.

Questions: How are you handling the auction drafr?

When is it?

How are you handling in season pickups? FAB or standard waiver wire stuff?

Tim


I was planning to do the auction as a live draft per the method I detailed on the first page of this thread. It's quite unorthodox but it's the only way I can think of to do a free live auction. I do plan to discuss this with the league though.

As for FAs, I was thinking just standard waivers but again I'll run this by the league.
bobbing_headz
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 748
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - 3 Spots left

Postby bobbing_headz » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:52 pm

I think we've got just about enough to get this thing running. I'll try and get the forum running soon where we can have a more official sign in thread. In the mean time, any ideas for league names?
bobbing_headz
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 748
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - 3 Spots left

Postby elsrbueno » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:35 am

bobbing_headz wrote:
elsrbueno wrote:I'm curious. I'm the "friend" of jds.

Questions: How are you handling the auction drafr?

When is it?

How are you handling in season pickups? FAB or standard waiver wire stuff?

Tim


I was planning to do the auction as a live draft per the method I detailed on the first page of this thread. It's quite unorthodox but it's the only way I can think of to do a free live auction. I do plan to discuss this with the league though.

As for FAs, I was thinking just standard waivers but again I'll run this by the league.


I'm in if there's room. Once we get the official list of people for the league let's get to deciding a draft date-- that's going to be imperative that we make sure everyone can make it.
Tim
elsrbueno
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 23
Joined: 6 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - Full (for now)

Postby TheRock » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:35 am

Draft room's ready ;-D
Image
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3055
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 16 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: America's Heartland

Re: Free Cafe Auction League - Full (for now)

Postby bobbing_headz » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:39 am

Draft room is up under Audacious Auctioneers. Go sign in there.
bobbing_headz
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 748
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KoolPapaBell and 7 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact