USA v UK Yahoo league..looking for managers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

USA v UK Yahoo league..looking for managers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

USA v UK Yahoo league..looking for managers

Postby uk_bosox » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi

I've been running a non keeper league based on players from the USA and the UK. We have a decent core of returning players but need to fill some empty spots. If you are interested, pm me on here detailing your fantasy baseball resume and of course, which country you'll be representing.

settings as follows

12 team H2H

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP, OPS, W, CG, SHO, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP
uk_bosox
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: USA v UK Yahoo league..looking for managers

Postby uk_bosox » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:19 am

just a couple more spots to fill...we have a core of great and active managers, most of who are returning for a third year!
uk_bosox
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: USA v UK Yahoo league..looking for managers

Postby uk_bosox » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:56 pm

We have one vacancy in a 12 team H2H...nice angle on this 6 managers from the UK look to take on 6 from the USA (or canada I guess)...Draft is live and this saturday at 4pm EST (9pm GMT). Please PM if interest with a little piece blowing your own trumpet.

Stats and rosters

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OBP, SLAM, W, CG, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, QS
uk_bosox
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds