Clubs League (Free, Yahoo) Looking for Members - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Clubs League (Free, Yahoo) Looking for Members

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Clubs League (Free, Yahoo) Looking for Members

Postby nored » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:44 pm

One of the leagues I run is a "Clubs League" and after 3 years we need a couple new members.

In general, this is 12-team league, h2h with balanced 22 week schedule and the typical 5x5 categories. However, here is the essence of the game. In a Clubs League you represent a MLB team (ie Red Sox) and you must protect 10 players from that team. Once all 12 teams protect their 10 players, then there is a general player draft from all players available to fill out the rosters. Draft is a slow snake format conducted via the Yahoo game itself.

You must at all times keep 8 players from the club you represent on your team at all times. They need not be the same players you protected initially, but you can not drop below 8.

If you are interested, send me a private message. Below is a list of teams currently UNAVAILABLE, please in your PM rank 3 teams that you'd be interested in.

Red Sox
Braves
Mariners
Phillies
Mets
Tigers
Devil Rays
Brewers
Indians
nored
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Clubs League (Free, Yahoo) Looking for Members

Postby Third Day » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:41 am

My third year. Good league, great commish, eveyone plays to the end. ;-D
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 275)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds