League Statistics - Winning #s - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

League Statistics - Winning #s

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: League Statistics - Winning #s

Postby mbuser » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:58 pm

BitterDodgerFan wrote:is that public leagues + private leagues? because i think most public leagues including 90% of winner leagues on yahoo are a joke when it comes to considering them as half-serious competitive leagues.

public only -- there was no way i could even consider using private league info. for every truly competitive league, there are probably 5 where nobody pays attention and 2 where the commish locks everyone out and stacks his own team the day after the draft. i was able to eliminate a lot of leagues where the data was clearly out of whack (hence the more precise study), so i think it's pretty useful info. you don't have to agree, though
mbuser
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: League Statistics - Winning #s

Postby ninremix » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:45 am

these links might help a little but from what I seen in the past when trying to come up with numbers is every league is different and changing one value can throw off the whole thing. My advice is make your own tier system of players you want to get according to position.

Splitsville: Law of Averages
http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/mlb/new ... lle_031607
An Analysis for Standard 5x5 Roto players
http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=48101
ninremix
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers