AL/NL 5X5 ROTO AUCTION IN RALEIGH/DURHAM/CH 4 SPOTS LEFT! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

AL/NL 5X5 ROTO AUCTION IN RALEIGH/DURHAM/CH 4 SPOTS LEFT!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

AL/NL 5X5 ROTO AUCTION IN RALEIGH/DURHAM/CH 4 SPOTS LEFT!

Postby lvxlibertas » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:45 am

I’m starting an AL/NL, 12 team, 5x5 (Rotisserie), Auction fantasy baseball league (Yahoo!) with daily transactions. I’m looking for four knowledgeable and dedicated managers/owners (I have eight already) that would be able to meet on a specified date and conduct an auction-style draft. For those of you who have never participated in an auction-style draft, you probably wouldn't be alone.

The idea here is that we form a league that persists well beyond 2008, so that is why I need dedicated managers/owners. Ideally, you would participate on the message board and are willing to use AIM in negotiating trades. Knowledge of the game is also essential; too often have I participated in leagues with guys who didn’t know the difference between Daisuke and wasabi. To ensure the quality of the league, I would need to speak with you first (a brief “interview” of sorts).

Once the league is full, I would be very open to ideas about changing the league format (making it into a keeper league??) and possibly adding a financial twist. First things first though – I need a core group that understands what they are doing and can provide solid competition for years to come.

If interested, please contact me at:

email: lvxlibertas@gmail.com (please copy and paste address - some do not type it correctly)
AIM: jb02186
Yahoo! Messenger: lvxlibertas
lvxlibertas
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds