Prank - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Prank

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Prank

Postby Old_Style » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Combine the crickets and Jolly Ranchers idea with an upper-decker and you've got yourself a killer combo. ;-D
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsaddict » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Did I read that you got made fun of by KU basketball players?

At least you got the last laugh that night ;-D
"Oh, that Lankford and McGee, the trio of 'em. They're a one-man wrecking crew."

-Mike Shannon
sportsaddict
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby nebgib5 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:50 pm

I want to hear about the "random sexual jokes."
nebgib5
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:26 pm

You could also copy the Kenny vs Spenny trick of sending them a letter from your local health authority saying that a person they have slept with is HIV positive.

If that's not your cup of tea, then buy a fair bit of super-glue and go crazy in their room.
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby pjalst » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:39 pm

Shoe polish on the baseball cap headband is a favorite of mine. The guy walks around with a black band on his head whenever he takes his cap off. A black band on the cap makes this work great.

Then there's pepper spray sprayed into the victims car radiator. Works best in hot weather, but work ok in the winter also.

A piece of paper saying F$%K the Police over his license plate, works well for people that you hate.
pjalst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 62)

Postby Yoda » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Stashing dead fish in the room works well also. Go buy a giant fish head at the supermarket and hide it somewhere good. I once wedged a fish head in this kid's radiator in the winter time and stunk up his room for weeks. Took him weeks to find it.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mugrila » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:34 pm

A friend of mine had this one pulled on him this year. If you have his cell phone # you can make fliers saying something like "Mountain bike, $25 Contact Lisa at ...(insert cell #)" Then make 40 or so and place them around campus. (My friends name is Lee so thats where the Lisa came from)
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Old_Style » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Mugrila wrote:A friend of mine had this one pulled on him this year. If you have his cell phone # you can make fliers saying something like "Mountain bike, $25 Contact Lisa at ...(insert cell #)" Then make 40 or so and place them around campus. (My friends name is Lee so thats where the Lisa came from)

A couple buddies and I did something like this to one of our friends back when we were in high school. We'd go to all of the gas stations around town and write "Call Justin for a good time, (cell number)", on the men's bathroom wall.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PlayingWithFire » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:51 am

AussieDodger wrote:You could also copy the Kenny vs Spenny trick of sending them a letter from your local health authority saying that a person they have slept with is HIV positive.

If that's not your cup of tea, then buy a fair bit of super-glue and go crazy in their room.

They are virgins, pretty sure that's going nowhere. So far I've signed them up for Army and Navy reserve. And this is only going to be the start of it.

Call for good time just get out of control at times, I remember signing somebody up for it at a KC Bar's wall. She is still getting calls a year later.(forgot the specific part of the wall I put the message)

But yeah, I did sign them up for selling textbooks, selling 94 Civics, selling mountain bikes ect.

Sexual joke was nothing that great. Those 2 just keep joking about me and one of my female friend(pretty good friend in non-sexual way, way out of my league if you are asking about sexually)'s non existent sex life.

Candy in shower might not be bad, gotta take sometime. I'm also thinking about locking their door knob to the ceiling pipes we have running so they can't open their doors in the morning.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pjalst » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:20 am

PlayingWithFire wrote:
...pretty good friend in non-sexual way, way out of my league if you are asking about sexually)'s non existent sex life...

They're only out of your league if you think they are out of your league. ;-D
pjalst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 62)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk