I may have what you're looking for. My auction roto league is on CBS and costs $30 (100% payout). If you're interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each franchise team will consist of up to 32 AL/NL players (22 active players, up to 6 reserves and 4 minor leaguers) with 2 additional slots for players on the disabled list. Only players who are on the ML Disabled List can be placed on the fantasy DL.
A team's 22 man active roster consists of the following players:
• 1 Catchers
• 1 First baseman
• 1 Second baseman
• 1 Third baseman
• 1 Shortstop
• 1 Middle Infielder
• 1 Corner Infielder
• 5 Outfielders
• 1 Utility player
• 9 Pitchers
The remaining 6 players on your Major League roster constitute your bench (they can be of any position).
• Home Runs
• Batting Average
• Stolen Bases
• Earned Run Average
• WHIP (Walks and Hits divided by innings pitched).
Add/Drops will be done using a FAAB. FAAB waivers will run once per day.
Add/Drops of Minor Leaguers
- Owners may add any brand new player to their Minor League roster (via free-agency or draft), so long as the player meets the the following three(3) conditions:
(1) They have less than 250 at bats + walks (AB+BB) and have pitched less than 50 innings in their major league career.
(2) They must be a signed player by an official Major League Baseball organization (i.e. no high school, college, or foreign league players).
(3) All new minor league players selected by major league baseball teams in the current years June draft are not eligible to be picked-up until next year's auction draft.
Promoting a Player from the Minor Leaguers
- You may promote any player from your Minor Leagues whenever you wish, but If your Major League roster is full, then you must drop a player in your Major League roster (or put him on the DL if he qualifies.
Demoting a Player to the Minor Leaguers
- Once you promote one of your players from your Minors to your Majors, the player can never be demoted back into your Minor Leagues.
- Teams are permitted to not only trade their draft picks but to trade players in the off season as well. There is no trade review. If collusion is alleged, the commissioners will investigate. If the situations warrant, the commission will implement a trade review process.
- Teams may trade their draft picks for the upcoming season so long as all teams involve in the trade have submitted at least 50% of next year's entry fee. Because CBS does not have a system to include draft picks into mid-season trades, please post to the message board indicating the picks traded - the commissioner will make note and adjust the draft order accordingly.
- The draft will be administered via the Sportsline site, and will be an auction-style draft.
- Each team will have a total Draft budget of $300 to draft 32 major league and minor league players.
- At the conclusion of the auction, a team's remaining draft budget will be transferred into their FAAB.
At a $30/person fee, the payout pot will be 100% of the collected league fees minus the CBS league fee for that season (it may vary based on CBS increases and/or rebates we may get by referrals)
This league will run indefinitely. However, all rosters will reset at the end of the season with one exception: All players on a team's minor league roster at the end of the season will automatically be placed on that team's roster for the following season.