draft help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

draft help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

draft help

Postby grammysboy » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:46 pm

This is probably the wrong forum for this question, but there are always more people here than other places. Our league has a 2 round minor league snake draft following our auction. I've been pretty successful the last few years with picks like Liriano, Braun, Papelban and Lincecum. I haven't done my homework this year, so I'm throwing this out to the cafe. Who are the two best players who will start the season in the minor leagues (have not spent time in the majors) this season? Thanks in advance for the help.
grammysboy
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: draft help

Postby Rotundor » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:49 pm

grammysboy wrote:This is probably the wrong forum for this question, but there are always more people here than other places. Our league has a 2 round minor league snake draft following our auction. I've been pretty successful the last few years with picks like Liriano, Braun, Papelban and Lincecum. I haven't done my homework this year, so I'm throwing this out to the cafe. Who are the two best players who will start the season in the minor leagues (have not spent time in the majors) this season? Thanks in advance for the help.

Jay Bruce
Colby Rasmus
David Price
Joey Votto
Rotundor
College Coach
College Coach

Re: draft help

Postby JDD » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:17 am

If you got those guys you listed in the past, I would not worry too much about this. The rest of your league sounds asleep at the wheel, or at least dazed and confused. :*)
--JDD
JDD
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Baseball Leftovers