A Yahoo! League Question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

A Yahoo! League Question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

A Yahoo! League Question

Postby TheGhost » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:07 am

The standard Yahoo! league has 10 different stat categories. Is it possible to add more if I start my own free league? I was considering adding slugging percentage. Thanks.
TheGhost
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 1779
(Past Year: 103)
Joined: 9 Dec 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: A Yahoo! League Question

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:11 am

yes, but i suggest adding OPS and not just slugging.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: A Yahoo! League Question

Postby TheGhost » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:28 am

should I add slugging and OPS? What does OPS stand for anyway?
TheGhost
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 1779
(Past Year: 103)
Joined: 9 Dec 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: A Yahoo! League Question

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:42 am

TheGhost wrote:should I add slugging and OPS? What does OPS stand for anyway?


no not both, it would count double... OPS is on base + slugging. its one of the best stats to gauge has productive a player is in my opinion.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: A Yahoo! League Question

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:29 pm

TheGhost wrote:The standard Yahoo! league has 10 different stat categories. Is it possible to add more if I start my own free league? I was considering adding slugging percentage. Thanks.

Yes, we do an 11X11 league in Yahoo.
Image
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe Ranker
Posts: 3403
Joined: 8 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Newyorkachusetts

Re: A Yahoo! League Question

Postby bigh0rt » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 pm

there's like 40 categories you can add. you can add hitting for the cycle and perfect games if you'd like, even :-b
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24815
(Past Year: 360)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate


Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: buiviopaufamp, Johnesmype and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Minnesota at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Miami at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Colorado at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Washington at Seattle
(10:10 pm)
Milwaukee at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact