So you DO have transaction fees?
What are they and how much?
Email me at:
Article VI. FEES
Rotisserie league has a schedule of fees covering all player
personnel moves. No money passes directly from team to team. No bets
are made on outcome of any game. All fees are payable into prize pool
and are subsequently distributed to top 5 teams in final standings.
1. BASIC: Entrance fee is $150 – ($75 for expansion teams)
2. TRANSACTIONS: $10 per trade (no matter how many players are
involved) or player activation (from reserve list or farm system). In
trade, team that pays fee is subject to negotiation.
3. CALL-UP FROM FREE AGENT POOL: $10 for each player called up
from free agent pool.
4. RESERVE: $10 for each player placed on a team’s reserve list
(see Article XII).
5. FARM SYSTEM: $10 for each player in a team’s farm system. (see
6. ACTIVATION: $10 for each player activated from reserve list or
7. WAIVERS: $10 for each player claimed on waivers (see ARTICLE
8. SEPTEMBER ROSTER EXPANSION: $25 (see Article XVI).