Yahoo league question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Yahoo league question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo league question

Postby BobbyRoberto » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:49 am

In a Yahoo league, can I get team/player stats over any specified time period? I used RotoWire last year and at the end of the season I was able to go back and get stats for different time periods, like just the month of May or just the first half, or after the All-Star break. Does anyone know if I can do something like this with Yahoo?
Roger Angell: I was talking with Bob Gibson and I said: 'Are you always this competitive?' He said: 'Oh, I think so. I got a three-year old daughter, and I've played about 500 games of tic-tac-toe with her and she hasn't beat me yet.'
BobbyRoberto
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicCafe Writer
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo league question

Postby DRAFTAHOLIC » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:19 pm

I have used Yahoo since 2005 and I have never seen any link that enables you to use past dated stats. When you draft, Yahoo uses the past season's stats to rank the players. The only link you have to looking through past seasons is if you played in those seasons. Then you can look at your team from 2005, 2004, etc.

DRAFTAHOLIC!!!
DRAFTAHOLIC
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Yahoo league question

Postby DRAFTAHOLIC » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:19 pm

I have used Yahoo since 2005 and I have never seen any link that enables you to use past dated stats. When you draft, Yahoo uses the past season's stats to rank the players. The only link you have to looking through past seasons is if you played in those seasons. Then you can look at your team from 2005, 2004, etc.

DRAFTAHOLIC!!!
DRAFTAHOLIC
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Commissioner's Corner