Writers Strike is Over? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Writers Strike is Over?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Writers Strike is Over?

Postby hybrid » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:54 am

Personally I only care about Lost. I wish it could of ended sooner so I would have more than 8 episodes, I mean seriously that sucks ... makes me sad just thinking about it. :~(
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:05 am

hybrid wrote:Personally I only care about Lost. I wish it could of ended sooner so I would have more than 8 episodes, I mean seriously that sucks ... makes me sad just thinking about it. :~(

The studios will likely be extending the TV season to June, so we could get anywhere from 3-6 more episodes. The problem is there were supposed to be 8 more, so hopefully they don't have to sacrifice some of the story to cram it down, otherwise they're going to end it right before the finale or something weird like that. I don't know, hopefully they can figure out something that works.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Am I the only one that thinks their seasonal approach is stupid? I'll watch a good television show any time of the year. It just needs to be good (and new). I mean, is it possible that they have it backwards? People watch less TV in the summer because there's crap on then? Is that possible??

Just sayin'. :-B
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby BronXBombers51 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:03 pm

StlSluggers wrote:Am I the only one that thinks their seasonal approach is stupid? I'll watch a good television show any time of the year. It just needs to be good (and new). I mean, is it possible that they have it backwards? People watch less TV in the summer because there's crap on then? Is that possible??

Yeah, I don't get it. If they don't show 24 this year I'm going to go ape.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 54)

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:14 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:Am I the only one that thinks their seasonal approach is stupid? I'll watch a good television show any time of the year. It just needs to be good (and new). I mean, is it possible that they have it backwards? People watch less TV in the summer because there's crap on then? Is that possible??

Don't get your hopes up. :-/

Info on a bunch of shows' returns.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ThatDude » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:59 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:

With the whole "Tony is alive and evil" storyline, it might be better if they don't ever show it again.
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk