Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby Andy1234 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:47 pm

I was just wondering if/when we could expect the Cafe's rankings to come out
Last year there was an early ranking that came out in December and another in March, but I haven't seen anything yet outside of the few that have posted them
I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. -Crash Davis

Stewie : [watching a baseball game] Why does that man drop his club before he runs? I would bring it with me!
Andy1234
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2062
Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Andy1234 wrote:I was just wondering if/when we could expect the Cafe's rankings to come out
Last year there was an early ranking that came out in December and another in March, but I haven't seen anything yet outside of the few that have posted them


Snakes is going to have some rankings up soon ;-D
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby CadensDad » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:04 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Andy1234 wrote:I was just wondering if/when we could expect the Cafe's rankings to come out
Last year there was an early ranking that came out in December and another in March, but I haven't seen anything yet outside of the few that have posted them


Snakes is going to have some rankings up soon ;-D



Yea, about 10 or so of us did them and snakes is finishing them off, should be soon
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby smoovethug » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:03 am

Hey Snakes, get those rankings up slacker! :-[
Image

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 8955
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Halladay Season

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:05 am

no slacking here, i was awaiting a few last minute things to come my way...i should have them done tonight, and published tomorrow...

there will probably be some others published before the season starts as well i imagine.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby rja8719 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Are they up yet? I've been looking around the forums but couldn't find anything.
rja8719
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 43
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:21 pm

not yet, takes alittle while for them to get edited and through the publishing process...they will show up on the "rankings" on the left hand side of every page at the cafe.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby Ender » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:22 am

This has been a long day~

just messing with ya Snakes Gould, thanks for working on them, heh.
Ender
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 7733
Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby angels7777 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:02 pm

10 people??.... nice that should give us a better idea of consensus picks....

great rankings last year, except you guys screwed me on Jason Schmidt being a top 20 SP and I believed it until I watched the first Dodgers game and he was throwing 80 MPH :-°
5x5 H2H, Non-Keep 10 tms

C- MCann
1B- Santana
2B- Carp
3B- Wright
SS- Desmnd
OF- J. Uptn, Trout, Polanco
UTIL- Springr
BN- Heywrd, Wrth
SP- Hamels, Teheran, Liriano, Garza, Kluber, Fister, A. Sanchez, Gio, Latos, Cobb, Arieta
RP- Melancon, Smith, Hawkins
angels7777
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafeholic
Posts: 6052
(Past Year: 63)
Joined: 25 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cafe Rankings? Anyone working on them?

Postby ilsa » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:25 pm

always look forward to seeing these ;-D
ilsa
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 404
Joined: 5 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Saturday, Oct. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact