1. Kazmir - his stuff+age are off the chart projectablity. my easy #1 choice
2. Felix - again stuff and age but Kaz has learned command much earlier and Felix is a righty.
3. Lincecum - off the wall 1-2 punch of a FB+CB combo. needs alot better command and redefine his change-up.
4. Hamels - he'd be #2 on my list but i do not trust his health, and frankly putting him here is a risk.
5. Hughes - alot of people forgot him, that will change this year. make-up of all listed, good age and stuff.
6. Cain - really comparable stuff to Felix but not AS good. really really under rated righty. Bull-dog mentality
7. Gallardo - i like his stuff and command right now but i fear his weight, and he looks more like an innings eater to me
8. Joba - excellent stuff, best on here aside from felix from a Righty. will he last as a SP with 200IP?
9. Billingsley - great stuff again, good poise on the mound. very very erratic and sometimes poor command
10. Grienke - he has the upside to go as far as #3 on here, command and good stuff with now increased velocity
11. Bucholz - i like him, hes got decent stuff and better command then most on here. but his cieling is lower to me
12. Carmona - a one pitch pony to me, innings eater type with ground ball tendencies. not a true ace
13. Garza - i really question what TB saw in this guy to equal Young's talent. more of a #2 cieling #3 floor type to me.
i'd take them in that order. round wise i'd have to think more but that would depend on my hitting line-up at the time.